Chapter 29

Gulf stared at the iPad unsure of what to do. He knew it had been Mild. He knew he was too good to be true. He looked at Mew.

"p'"

He didn't know what to say next. Mew looked like he was in a haze.

He got scared that Mew would go into a shock at this rate. He didn't want that to happen.

He shook Mew "p' please" he begged "please look at me. I'm right here."

He kept on shaking Mew who just sat there staring into nothing.

Gulf was becoming scared.

"Mew" this time he screamed and that what brought Mew out of his haze. Mew looked at Gulf and saw he had been crying. One thing Mew didn't want to see.

"why are you crying?" Mew opened his arms wide and Gulf hugged him sobbing,

"p' you were not moving,"

"I'm ok now hush stop crying, you know I don't ever want to see you crying,"

"I know you're sad I know it hurts but I'm here for you. P' am I not enough for you?"

Mew shook his head, "you're more than enough my love,"

"I'm here for you now, you know that right?"

"yeah yeah. I know," Mew smiled sadly.

They laid in bed. Mew didn't sleep at all that night. Sleep wouldn't come. He had not wanted to believe that Mild would do that to him.

He sighed.

He knew this was where it was going. He knew from the little things that had started to go wrong. However, it still hurt. It had been fourteen years. It was only the two of them. Mild had saved him in a way.

Puifai had got her good. He had to admit. He didn't know how to feel. He was feeling betrayed and more. They shared everything. Why did he do that? He couldn't get to the bottom of it. Why would someone do that? He thought he had sacrificed his life to be by Mew's side but that had not been the case. Mild had studied psychology because his sister was a pyscho that's why. He was hurt. He felt like the fourteen years he had spent in the US was a lie.

The following morning Gulf woke up worried when he saw Mew was not by his side. He was about to leave the bed to look for him when he heard the shower running. It was too early for a shower on a Saturday morning. It was their day to sleep in. They didn't have many days like this.

Gulf's phone rang and it was Eyie calling. He answered the call.

"Surprised you answered my call this time"

"Puifai how could you?"

She laughed,

"you guys messed with me first,"

"you are messed up," Gulf scorned.

"not as messed up as your boyfriend,"

"where is p'Mild, you must know where he is? Doesn't he need to atleast give him some explanations?"

"I don't know, just wanted to hear your distressed voice. I bet Mew is worse than you. Anyway, don't look for me or for my brother. I hope you don't recover from this."

The call ended.

Gulf was upset. When he raised his head, he saw Mew standing there drying his head. He had listened to him on the call.

Gulf stood up from where he was sitting,

"P'Mew,"

"who was on the phone?" Mew asked calmly.