1. Love At First Sight

JEONGGUK'S POV

It's been a long day at work. *Sigh* and I'm still not finished,I hired a new Secretary, His name is Kim Taehyung, and honestly, he kinda stole my heart at first glance. I'm glad I wore this today

 I'm glad I wore this today

A few moments later

*knock*

"Come in" oh it's Yoongi hyung "Gguk I brought you some Boba""wow how generous of you hyung" I said grabbing my Green tea boba "Yea yea whatever, anyway I'm gonna go give Chim his Strawberry Boba Tea, bye Gguk""see ya hyung" I said as he left. As soon as hyung left, I got a call so i answered it, "Hello?""Oh Sir, I called you to ask where I can find the ***** room, nobody is here where I am so I called you""*giggle* where are you now?"" In my office..?""go to the ***** room, which should be right across your office,and there it is""Thank you so much Sir, I am so sorry if I bothered you""It's nothing Kim, I'm always willing to help I can help you with other things too if you know what I mean" I said giggling to myself as I heard him lightly choke "O-ok Sir, I-I'll talk to you later""Bye Bye~" hehe this is going to be Fun.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL ME- *aggressive breathing* HE- OMG- DID- NO WAY-
I grab the stack of papers I was gonna give Jeon, after I calmed down, and went over to the ***** room, copied them and did some other boring office shit and went to Jeon's office. I knocked on the door and hear a faint "come in" so I did, I walked in and saw that he was really tired and exhausted."S-Sir I brought the papers you wanted me to bring""Leave them over there Kim""Yes sir" I put them over on his desk and I see him get up," Y'know Kim, I'm pretty stressed,Can you help me?"... KimTaehyung.exe has stopped working...he's walking over to me fuck,FUCK.
HE PUT HIS ARMS AROUND MY NECK, WHAT DO I DO!"

JEONGGUK'S POV

We started at each other for awhile, so I started getting closer...and closer ...until...
_____________________________

Hello Author-nim here, please be nice to me this is my first time writing on Wattpad <3