2. Simple Mistake

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Oh fuck, did I interrupt anything?" Jimin said "YES YOU BI-" "I'll just go now-" Tae said, dammit why does Jimin always come at the wrong moment. Once, when we were only "F R I E N D S" aka two dudes that know each other, we where FORCED to live in one house I don't know why but that's all I remember, anyways, I was minding my business watching...*cough* Age appropriate videos, he walked in and asked me if I wanted cereal- *sigh*
"Yo isn't that Mr.Kim-" "YES HYUNG IT IS AND WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING IMPORTANT" "yeah yeah whatever, Mr.Yang asked if he coul-" "tell him I want BLACKPINK In our company because I would treat them much better, and give more comebacks and Full albums, instead of making a 1,000 mini albums" "But they're in the middle of a comeback" "After that" "ok Kook I'll see you at lunch" "Bye"

LATER

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been like an hour, and Jeon just sent me to get him a coffee....

FUCKING HEL-
After 10 minutes of aggressively texting my bff, Hobi, I went to buy Jeon a Americano and, myself, a normal coffee but then...I remembered he doesn't like coffee...he said to buy him a green tea boba...not a fricking Americano....

BLESS THE ALMIGHTY LORD BECAUSE I WALKED 20 MINUTES TO THE BOBA SHOP AND MY FEET DIDN'T HURT

JUNGKOOK'S POV

IT'S BEEN ALMOST AN HOUR SINCE I TOLD KIM TO GET ME A GREEN TEA BOBA, 50 minutes and 29 seconds precisely, well now 31..32..33..34- YOU GET THE DEAL. I want my fucking Boba. Then someone knocked on my door "Come in"

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I knocked on the door and he said come in "Sorry *pant* Sir *pant* I had to *pant* run to the boba shop *pant* to get you the boba"
"Are you okay?" "no- I mean yes" " it's okay just put it on the desk" I put it on his desk, bid him goodbye and went to my office.

_____________________

A/N: ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵍᵘʸˢ ⁱᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵘʰ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ❣︎
Also the next chapter is coming out in December-