7.What a 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 night.

NO ONE'S POV

A few days have passed, Jungkook and Taehyung were named "The cutest couple" by Jungkook's employees. Though Taehyung finds it weird that Jungkook glares at every girl that looks Taehyung's way, he still loves him to the brim.

Jungkook, on the other hand, is ready to cut those girls in half just like cake but he doesn't want his sweet Taehyungie to get traumatised.

Currently, the Taekook couple are having a dinner date at a fancy restaurant, but, the waitress keep flirtatiouly looking at Taehyung and, even, ignoring Jungkook when he points it out.

"Is everything good here?~" the waitress asks the two, more or less, Taehyung, "Y-" "Yes no need to worry" Jungkook Said with an annoyed smile, interrupting Taehyung, "Alright" the waitress said with gritted teeth.

*later*

"Taehyung, wait for me in the car I have to go do something real quick" "Alright baby be careful" Taehyung replied, giving Jungkook a peck on the lips.

"I'll be back love~" Jungkook said smiling and giving a hand kiss at Taehyung while walking back to the Restaurant. Taehyung chuckled at his silly boyfriend and continued walking to his car.

"Hey can I meet the Waitress that served us for one second?" Jungkook said smiling at the receptionist, "Sure one second Mr.Jeon, ANNA MR.JEON WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!" "COMING CARRY" 'Anna' said jogging towards Jungkook.

"Yes?"

"Mr.Jeon wants to talk to you" The receptionist said looking at Anna with the 'what the fuck did you do this time bitch' look in her eyes.

"Oh, alright, what do you need sir?" Anna said sarcastically not taking Jungkook seriously. "I would prefer talking to you outside Miss."Anna" Jungkook said glaring holes at the young waitress.

They headed outside and Jungkook pulled Anna to an alleyway close to the restaurant.

"Mr-" "Shut the fuck up"

_____________________________

Are you happy now VivieeTea