9. Annoyed To Say The Least

Ayooooooo I'm bAAAAAAAAck.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Jungkook?"

Guess who it is?

It's that motherfucker Suho.

"Ugh what do you want, sUhO" I said in a mocking tone, "Most importantly what the fuck are you doing in a parking lot?"

"Well baby I was just going to meet my stupid fiancee" Suho said, making Taehyung death glare the fuck out of him. "One, dont call me 'baby' I have a boyfriend, Two, you have a fiancee who probably loves you dearly yet here you are, calling your ex boyfriend 'baby'" I said, making Taehyung look at me with proud written all over his face, boosting my confidence.

We love a proud boyfriend, don't we ladies?

Anyways onto the story

"What boyfriend, baby?" Suho said smirking "hi nice to meet you, if you haven't noticed, your so called 'bAbY' is sitting in a car next to a guy who is looking at you with a face that screams 'I want to rip your head off' and as my lovely boyfriend says, and I quote, 'you have a fiancee who probably loves you dearly yet here you are calling your ex boyfriend 'baby'' so kindly fuck off, we have to go to work tomorrow and its twelve am." Taehyung said making both me and Suho look at him in shock.

He waved Suho bye as he started the car and drove off.

I mumbled something under my breath hoping Taehyung didnt hear it, but unfortunately for me he heard it and asked; "Hm what was that baby?"

I again said it but a little bit louder

"Kookie, baby, I cant hear you speak u-"

"I SAID THAT WAS HOT"
_____________________________

Skskskskskskksssksksksksksskkksksjsksj annioop-