8.Not so innocent

Yea...uhh so um sorry for making 4 chapters of absolute fucking nonsense uhhh so here ya go.. 
_____________________________

Warning: murder, blood

NO ONE'S POV

"M-mr.Jeon w-w-why do you have a-a k-knife?" All these months, dating Taehyung, Jungkook never touched those whores that leeches' on to hot guys just for their body, in this case Taehyung was their victim, he kept himself calm and collected to seem professional.

But today he just lost it, as if the pile of anger that he tried to keep inside his bubble of professionalism just popped. He looked at Anna with his dark brown eyes craving blood and murder. He wanted to rip Anna's insides, he doesn't know why today of all days he's completely out of his mind.

Smirking, as Anna backed away at every step Jungkook took, Jungkook started speaking "You know I'm not this "obsessive" but today I just think..you should die"

He said stabbing Anna 13 times in the heart making sure making sure the police vividly see the dead corpse. But Jungkook is not an idiot..he made sure to put on his gloves before touching anything.

He threw away the knife and put his gloves away too. Sighing Jungkook said to himself "How..did I become the man I am today?"

He retured to the car to see a scared Taehyung crying, he immediately gasped and went to hug him, "Hyungie why are you crying?". Taehyung hugged him tightly replying with "Kookie, baby, where have you been? I've been worried about you, you were gone for 20 minutes!" "At least I'm here now, let's go home, okay?" Jungkook said giving Taehyung a peck on the lips.

They went home and lived happily ever after...no, well, yes, but no

"Jungkook?"
_____________________________

It's short, I know