Chapter 5 - She's back

"Darling!" Strutting into the large warehouse you see your target sitting down surrounded by his men. They immediately point guns at you.

"Who the hell are you?" He looks you up and down before grinning. "Aren't you a beauty,"

"You sure know how to make a girl blush," placing your hand on your waist you smirk at the man who leaned back in his chair.

"What can I do for you, love?" Biting down on your lip you look around at the men who's weapons were raised.

"You can start by lowering those weapons..." the man clicks his fingers and the men do as said. "Next, you can do me a favour by handing over the location of where you're keeping those girls," the man sits up with a raised brow.

"Girls? Are you a fed?!" Weapons get pointed back to you making you laugh.

"God no, I'm just a queen doing the devils business," taking out three heart shaped throwing knives you impale the neck of three of the gang members. Ally was quick to run in and disarm the people about to shoot you. Keeping your focus and on the gang leader who was trying to get away you leave Ally to deal with the others as you run after him into an alley.

"Jesus Christ get away!" As the man points his pistol to the pointe between your eyes you smirk softly and take out a dagger. "You're the queen of hearts!"

"Aren't you a smart boy?" Slowly walking towards him he cocks the gun, hands visibly shaking.

"Stay back it I'll shoot, I'll keep you alive long enough to get a reward too!" Giving a pout you continue to walk before sprinting and dodging the bullet. Punching the man square in the face he stumbles to the ground.

"Give me the address," he shakes his head and spits out blood. Placing your foot on the wrist that held his gun you apply pressure making him squirm.

"Suck my dick, slut," scoffing you point down your dagger. Moving towards his eye you see him shut them tight, this didn't stop you from pushing the dagger further making him whimper. "Fine!" Smirking you retract the blade. "South of the river, the old shoe factory..."

"Thank you,"

"But you won't be able to get there..." quirking a brow he flips you over and points the gun to your head.

"Shit," you breath out. Suddenly a bang rings through the air and the mans body goes limp. Quickly pushing the man off you look up and see Moriarty smirking. "I had it under control," you grumble.

"Of course," after placing your card on the leaders body Jim helps you up to your dismay and walks with you towards Ally who was grimacing at the blood on her shoes.

"Shall we go? I have the location," Ally places down her card and nods.

~~~

The wonderland crew has resurfaced in London, their latest mission? Recovering missing women suspected to be sold on the black market. The queen of hearts and Alice wonderland have taken out the largely hated human trafficking ring last night according to police who have been trying to take down the operation for months, blood bath or not we are thankful for the safe return of the missing women.

Sherlock looks up from his microscope at to John who's eyes widen in shock at the current new report on the telly. "She's back,"

~~~

"Cheers!" The girls clink drinks and down the shot instantly. As the alcohol burns your throat you giggle.

"What's the next move, Charlie?" Charlie grins and takes another shot.

"We are revealing to the world who we are partners with... Jim has agreed to the terms, obviously our faces will be in darkness so they won't know who we are..." nodding you swirl the clear liquid filled glass in your hand.

"Voices will be distorted right?" Charlie scoffs.

"Obviously, I'm not an idiot," smirking you lean back on the bar and look around the club. Music pumped through speakers and people danced, drunk and sweaty.

"When will we do it?"

"Soon... but for now let's have fun!" Downing two more shots Ally takes your hand and pulls you two to the dance floor where you spent the rest of the night.

~~~

Short chapter I knowwwww and I'm very sorry!!!

- Anna ❤️