▪️Mine▪️

LEANDRO

A few days passed. . It was Friday and I went to her apartment and knocked on her door. The party was tomorrow. I didn't want to go. But she wanted me to so I will. She opened the door having her books in hand. She gave me the biggest smile.

She then turned around hugged both her friends and came running out the door and locked it. She looked so beautiful. I had been with so many girls. But, she did something to me that no one ever did. 

We both went down and she got on my car.

"Heyy how's your wound?" She asked.

"Its fine love." I said smiling and caressing her cheeks.

She suddenly turned to me and narrowed her eyes.

"Why did you pay for my clothes?" She asked glaring at me.

"Because I wanted to love" I said

"No. You cant do that. That must have cost you a fortune ."

"Love, I run the worlds hugest mafia" I laughed.

"But I don't want to use your money. Please let me pay you back." She said

"No. I wanted to do it for you. I needed to. Please, it made me happy." I said

She sighed and gave up.

"How do you know first aid so well?" I asked.

"I took classes. I needed to be safe as the Camorras started troubling us after they killed my grand father. So I learned first aid, took self defense classes and stuff. I always needed to be alert."

My grip immediately tightened around the steering.

"Have they ever hurt you?" I asked.

She immediately tensed.

"Hey love you can tell me anything." I said.

She exhaled and started.

"I was 13 when I met him. Zach Browne. He was extremely sweet and sensitive. He was very considerate and was my only guy friend then. Morgan wasn't in out group then. It was just me and Cynthia. So he was our friend too. I knida liked him I guess. It was a small crush. Cynthia knew about it too. So she would always leave us alone. 2 years went by. He was still my friend. I never made a move as we were young. He didn't either. "

She took a deep breath.

"Um so when I was 15 we got invited to a party. Cynthia and I went to a Christian Missionary school which was girls only. Zach was in a public school. So we were excited that we got invited to a public school party. We had never been to a party before because of the strict rules in our school. So we were extremely excited and my parents were fine with me going."

"When we went there Zach was with me the entire time. He asked me if I wanted a drink and I asked for something non alcoholic as I was sure to wait until the legal age. So he got me some cranberry juice.... it was spiked with.. I started feeling drunk and he took me to a room and tried to hurt me. He took a knife and stabbed into my stomach. He then was about to kiss me when Cynthia came in at the right time with some people who were able to take me to the hospital."

My eyes turned red. I was furious. Never in my life have I been this angry. The want to kill that son of bitch was sooo bad.

She continued.

"So I learnt self defense and first aid for this purpose. Later when Cynthia told my parents, they found out that he was part of the Camorras. His real name was Adrian Muller. He was directly working under Achmad Camorra, the leader of the Camorras."

She said with a tear rolling down her eyes.

I immediately sped down the road, dropped her in college and went back to my mansion.

I called Dean and asked him to find him.

That fucker is going to die in my hands.

Dean called me

"Sir , he is in North Carolina"

Dean was my best friend. But during work he referred to me as master or sir. He told me that it gives him a 'serious atmosphere' to work in.

"Prepare the jet. We leave immediately."

"Boss I alone can do it. You don't need to stress yourself" he said

"Its for HER. I am coming."

"You're whipped dude" he said.

I groaned and he understood it was a serious issue but didn't ask for further questions.

I and few of my trusted men boarded the plane and arrived at North Carolina. I was somehow able to track that asshole down. He was on a mission.

I went to his apartment and knocked on his door. He opened it and I immediately shot his leg.

"W-who are yo-you? He asked struggling.

"Leandro Lucifer DeLuca" I said.

His eyes immediately widened realizing he would not be alive. He knew I was the mafia king and also ,he knows my identity, so there's no way he would live.

I slapped his face.

"You fucking hurt my girl!" I screamed. I was furious.

"N-no" he said

"Ivy Morningstar. Does that ring a bell?" I asked smiling my evil smile

"S-sorry please don't kill-".

I cut his head off of his body with one swift movement of my Sword. My men wrapped his body in a plastic sheet put his head on his stomach and asked my men to drop it off at Achmad's house. I smiled internally and left his apartment giving instruction to my men.

I got on my jet to come back to New York. It's a three hour flight. I will reach home by evening and go see her tonight. She must be worried. I left my phone at home.

I laid back on my seat and relaxed. She'll be safe now. No one can harm Her. Because she's my girl now. MINE.

No one ,and I mean NO. ONE. would remain alive after hurting her.

——————————————

Soo you all like it?

Comment and vote:)

Byeeee!!!