▪️Heart▪️

We were going to eleven Madison park. I typed in a message to Talia saying that I was excited and will meet her there. I really was excited.

I looked into my closet for a good dress. I fished through all my collections and settled on wearing a  white dress with a beige coat.

 I fished through all my collections and settled on wearing a  white dress with a beige coat

I changed into my clothes and put on light make up. I decided to let my hair down. That was what Lucifer loved. Unlike Ryan who likes it when I wear a bun.

I wore a pair of beige pumps and choose a beige color bag and jeweler to match the dress and put my phone and card in it. Ryan wasn't back home.

I got down and got on my car. I had a Volkswagen beetle which was like my favorite car growing up. They stopped the production, but I was able to find one with papa's help.

 They stopped the production, but I was able to find one with papa's help

The restaurant was about 5 miles from my apartment in Manhattan. I drove through the traffic and somehow reached the restaurant. I handed over the keys to the security to park and went inside to find Talia sitting in our table that she had booked.

She got up on seeing me and gave me a huge hug.

"God! You look fantastic" she said.

"Thank you. You're looking happy and you're glowing" I said. She was.

"Well, take a seat. Ill tell you. That's why you are here." She said smiling as usual.

We both ordered our food and champagne. She ordered Red hook which was rye, punt e mes and Maraschino Liqueur. I ordered little Italy which was Rye, Martini and Rossi Sweet Vermouth and Cynar.

I ordered Spaghetti aglio e olio as my main course and she ordered Lobster.

"Why did you choose this restaurant?" I asked her.

"Well, this restaurant has amazing vegetarian food and I know you are one" She said smiling. I couldn't believe she remembered even after 6 years. And my fiancé, forgot.

"Tell me, why am I here" I asked getting excited and smiling.

"Well, I am engaged." She said showing me her ring. It was a beautiful platinum ring with a huge diamond and leaves covering them. I couldn't control myself and started shrieking.