▪️Out▪️

IVY

"HE"S LUCIFER??????" screamed Cynthia.

"Yes" I said feeling extremely guilty. I didn't want to hide anything from them. But it wasn't my secret to spill.

"Seriously Ivy, I never thought..." Said Morgan.

They were both shocked and didn't speak anything for a long time.

"Your parents know?" Asked Cynthia.

"No" I said.

"God I need to leave" Said Morgan.

"Please don't. I'll tell you everything. I promise"

"Let us breathe Ivy"  said Cynthia before storming out.

I didn't know what to do. I carried my arrows to my room and hugged it. It was my best friend now because I think I lost two of them.

My room was a mess. I knew Cynthia and Morgan did it.

It didn't matter, I just go into the bed and tried to sleep because i knew that would help free my mind.

It was hard for me to even think about what I did. I didn't know if I did the right thing. And now that they know, I hope they dot tell anyone. I don't want something to happen to Lucifer. I can't even think what I would do if something happened to him.

I heard the door unlock and rushed to the living room. It had been hours and I didn't know.

It was almost 9 pm. I had been in that room for had a day almost.

"Did you have dinner?" Asked Morgan after entering.

"No" I replied.

"lunch? " Asked Cynthia.

"No".

Morgan handed me a McD parcel. We all sat in the living room and ate in silence. I was just happy that they came back. I thought they would leave.

"I want all the details. I want o know everything. I hope you didn't just jump in to a deep well." Said Morgan

"No." I started telling them everything.

"Damn. You saved him??!?!?" said Morgan

"Yeah. Trust me, the Adrenalin rush at that moment was bliss. I felt so,.... i don't know, I can't explain the feeling. He makes me feel complete and content."

"God! a mafia!" Said Cynthia.

"Guess what?"

"What ?" They both asked in unison.

"He killed Adrian"

"You mean Zach? Oh god. He killed FOR YOU?????" Morgan shouted.

"Yeah" I said.

"I had him investigated. I didn't fine anything" Cynthia said surprise.

"They have been a mafia for generations. They hide well. No one except his friends which is pretty much Dean and me, now you guys, know he is Lucifer De Luca. So please don't tell anyone or try to sneak pictures. Their house looks homely, but trust me, its heavily protected. You won't come out alive."

" I'm never again coming to his house" Morgan said.

I laughed. They were scared of him.

"Don't worry, he's a sweetheart and I know he is scared of me."

We all had a good laugh.

"I am really sorry for not telling you guys, he asked me not to. It was for your own safety. " I said

"We are pissed, but I guess we over reacted a bit. Dating a mafia will take a toll on you"

"It did. Trust me, the relationship is extremely fun and to know he loves me and only me , though selfish, feels good. Of course, every single day, I'm scared to death he will end up like Ivy, but I love him too much to leave."

"I know he loves you too much Ivy. Trust me. He looks at you every single day, like you are the only thing on the planet. Like your the only cause and reason for his existence, like he is alive, and exists just to know you, just look at you, just to love you" Said Morgan.

"I know that. He is flipped for life. In the middle of the night when you were sweating and panting and screaming and crying, he agreed to want to marry you" Cynthia said laughing.

They both suddenly realized what Cynthia had said and looked at me. Now, it was my turn to laugh.

"I know, Talia told me" I said

They both sighed. I didn't fail to notice how different they were in describing my relationship. They're opposite to each other. We all have no similar qualities, but I know one thing for sure, nothing can come between us. nothing.

We all decided to binge watch Teen wolf. I absolutely loved Stiles. I always did. I loved the soft nerd guys. But Leo is the complete opposite
of my type. Or at least, I thought so.

Cynthia and Morgan went to their rooms after sometime. I couldn't go to sleep because my tablet ls were over. Id just scream and disturb them. So i decided to watch teen wolf.
I suddenly heard my room unlock.
"Why aren't you asleep? You sleep at 10"
Lucifer asked stepping out of the shadows.

"How did you know I slept at 10?"

" cause I come every day to check on you" he said.

"Really"

"Yeah" he said casually.

" and why is your room a mess?" He asked cuddling with me on the couch.

"We gad a fight" I said.

"You want to talk about it?"

" not really. But we are fine now I guess"
" you want to talk about it?" He asked

"Not now" i said. I wanted to tell him, but I wasn't sure. Ill have to discuss it with Cynthia and Morgan.

" is that why you didn't sleep" he asked playing with my hair.

"No, My tablets are over" I said

"Ohh do you want me to go get them?" He asked.

" no, you're here that's enough" I said.
He looked at me with his piercing eyes and whispered

"I want you. Now"
He crashed his lips onto mine with so much passion and hunger. He carried me and I had my legs wrapped around him. We both went into my room. He locked the door before throwing me on the bed climbed on top of me.
——————————————————
Hey guysss!!!
Please leave suggestions for the cast. If I dont get any, I plan to stick with Armie Hammer.
Have a good day!!