▪️Normal▪️

IVY

I had fun watching movies with all of them. We watched one again on Sunday and I convinced all of them to watch dead poets society. With Leo's help of course.

I even saw a small tear escape Dean's eyes who then started screaming at Lucifer for pointing it out. It was a fun weekend. Just us. And I think Dean and Talia might have something going on between them. I made a mental rnote to ask her about it.

The next few days were fun too and we were getting close to the holidays. And I wasn't a great fan.

Lucifer was taking me out on a date today. It was freezing cold outside so I had to wear layers of clothes. I wore simple make up as usual. A nice nude lipstick and eye liner. I like my brows natural so I never touched them.

 I like my brows natural so I never touched them

I opened my closet to choose a dress. I went through every Rack until I found the best one. I was for sure going to wear heels. I felt so short without them when I am with him.

I have literally climb on a chair to kiss him and it was irritating. I couldn't just crash my lips on to his unless I was wearing like 10 inch heels. Or he was bent down or he carried me.

I picked out a nice outfit and went into the shower. I took a warm long nice shower. I needed it.

I quickly changed into my outfit and went into the living room and plopped down on the sofa near Cynthia and Morgan to wait for him. We talked for sometime.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it and as soon as I did, I could feel his soft lips on mine. I kissed him back.

He looked at me and said,

"You look wonderful darling"

"You too baby"

We waved at Cynthia and Morgan before leaving.

We got into his car and he started it.

I was about to ask him where we were going when he said,

"I am not telling you where we are going" he said before laughing.

I just rolled my eyes. I suddenly remembered the call from my parents.

"Hey, Lucifer?"

"Yeah love?" My heart still skipped a beat when he called me love.

"My mom called and she wants me to come home for Christmas. They are holding a party for all the other business tycoons around. This years its their turn. So I have to go home"

"Hmm. I wanted to be with you. But I guess its fine" he said not too pleased.

I don't know what came over me but,

"Do you want to come too?" I asked.

He looked puzzled.

"Think about it. I would love you to come. But you'll be Leo King and not Lucifer DeLuca."

He smiled and said,

"I would love to see your childhood." He said and gave me a small kiss on my hand. It was just for Christmas. I'll hopefully be back to new york for my birthday. Which he doesn't know and doesn't need to know. Birthdays make me uncomfortable.

We soon reached and he had got me to a karaoke bar!

We went inside and ordered our drinks and had so much fun. And of course all the waitresses were flirting with him and I rolled my eyes.

"Jealous?" He asked smirking

"Fuck you" I said sneering.

"Right here? I would love it!" He said and I just gave him a smack.

We decided our songs and went with a few like, watermelon sugar, lights up, just the way you are, and many more. We had so much fun screaming on top of our lungs.

We had some more drinks and stopped at MCD for burgers. We both got burgers and fries.

We went to the central park and found a spot there and munched on. These simple things are what I live for. He not a mafioso and I am not fucked up. We are both normal. At this moment at least.

I called my mom and asked her if I could bring my boyfriend. She was more than happy and they even talked over phone.

We both enjoyed the darkness and bliss of the night.

"You know I used to cone here almost every night and sit here for hours!" He said

"Really?"

"Yeah. I love it. This is my spot" he said smiling.

I kissed him.

"I love you so much it hurts" he said.

I couldn't control the smile that crept through.

"And I love you" I said and he bought me into a bear hug. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me.

"You know, you have wonderful teeth." I said

He looked at me  with confused brows and started laughing.

"Seriously, that's the most weird thing you have said to me all day" he said laughing again.

"No. Look. So, like you know, people have like things that attract them. Like eyes, hair, muscles and stuff. Well for me, its teeth and hands. If you have pretty teeth there's no stopping me from falling in love. And you have the perfect hands also. So I won the lottery" I said beaming.

He took my face in his hands and kissed my nose. He soon started smirking,

"Wanna come over?" He asked.

I knew what he had in mind and I happily agreed.

We both went to his place.

We rushed to his bedroom with him carrying me. He closed the door and slammed me against he wall before kissing me.

————————————————————————————

Heyy guyss. Sorry for asking so long.

But please do leave tour comments and votes!!

Have a nice dayy!!