Becomes President Again and the Bombing on England

Alf Landon becomes president for the third time as he made America a a economic giant. During the beginning of his third term,Hitler was planning Operation Sea Lion, the invasion of the United Kingdom. The Germans did not have a strong navy as it was starting from scratch and neither air superiority. A year earlier Hitler had made a deal with Stalin who in the deal supplied aircraft,fuel and metal to the Axis. Hitler launches the plan on August 1940, as the Luftwaffe bomb RAF bases to destroy aircraft and win air superiority in the region. In our timeline the Germans stopped bombing the bases and started bombing London. Some argue that if they kept on bombing RAF bases, they could have destroyed the RAF. No one knows what might happen but let's say the Luftwaffe,along with the Italian air force, almost destroy the RAF. The Germans did not have naval power so relied on the Italians, as they had the fourth largest navy in the world at the time and the Red Navy from the Soviet Union. After destroying the aircraft bases, the Red Navy,the German navy and the Italian navy met up at Cherbourg,France and prepare their armies for the invasion of England.