The UK Declares War on the USSR and the Battle of the English Channel

After gathering there forces at Cherbourg, the Axis blockaded the English Channel. The UK declares war on the USSR also that day as well. The Royal Navy was the largest navy in the world even with the Italian Navy,the German Navy, and the Red Navy combined, the Germans had one advantage over the Royal Navy, submarine warfare. The Germans were weak in their navy, but had plenty of U-boats. As the Battle of the English Channel began,U-Boats were prowling the seas for battleships and merchant ships. During the sea battle there would be giant explosions around the Royal Navy's ships and then they would sink. The British quickly found out that the Germans were using submarine warfare and launched some of their own subs to counter the threat. The Italian and the Red navy were losing the battle at sea as the British were using ships from the former French navy and the Royal Navy's own ships,we're just too much. To try to turn the tide the battle at sea the Italians launched the Aqulia. The Aqulia was the only Italian aircraft carrier in WWII and was used in defending Italy during the Invasion of Sicily. During this time line the Italians use in to try to sink the other aircraft carriers with torpedo bombers to eliminate the threat of enemy fighters. The Aqulia would be near one of the former French naval bases in case it was hit by enemy fighters or British subs. The Germans continued to bomb industrial factories to destroy the production for the war effort. The Germans would also drop in paratroops at night with explosives to destroy vehicles and antiaircraft guns and to blow up bridges and ships to destroy materials for guns and bombs that the British were using against the Axis. On February 4,1941 the Axis landed on Britain. They quickly advanced through Ireland and Britain and divided it into zones for the countries that helped conquer Britain. On November 13,1941 the British surrender to the Germans and the Italians and the war in Europe ends... for now.