•••Chapter 5•••

A few days had passed since they trio went to the hotel, Angel had been good at staying put and it's causing Valentino to be in better moods. "Oh Voxxy~," the moth cooed as he opened the door to the penthouse.

"Hmm," Vox looked up from his phone, "What?"

The pimp walked over and settled on the tv demon's lap, "Remember how I said I'd repay you for helping me get Angel back~?" Vox nodded, "Yeah, what ya want to do it now? What if one of your sluts walk in?"

Valentino simply grinned, "They know better than to come up here without being called for. Well, Angie has but who doesn't like to put on a show?"

"I'm not fucking in front of anyone," the tech male stated, not looking amused in the slightest. This just cause Valentino to groan, "Sweet fucking Lucifer, we can go to my bedroom," the moth then wrapped his arms around the other, "I'll even let you top if you'd like~ ya know? Let you be daddy for once~"

Vox eyes widened at that, Val would actually let them switch?! Holy shit the damn moth was in a good mood because him letting them switch was rare. "Well shit if ya put it that way, then fuck yeah, let's go!"

The moth laughed as he got up, "Then lead the way~"

********

In moments like this, Vox wishes he had a normal mouth to kiss the moth under him. Valentino looked amazing right now with his hat and coat removed he was only wearing his heart glasses, black underwear with straps that connect to his fishnets that go up just above the knees, and high heeled stiletto boots. The moth demon grinned up at him, "Like what ya see babe~?"

"Fuck, like? Shit I love this, wouldn't mind you under me with you lookin' like this~," Vox cooed as he grazed his claws over Val's thighs, then over the fishnet. He let out a pleased hum, which caused the pimp to chuckle. Valentino pulled off his heart shaped shades and squinted, as bright light wasn't the best for his eyes, that's why he wore shades 99.9% of the time. Once they adjusted, he watched Vox's hands pull at the straps that connected the silky black underwear to the fishnets. "You okay with keeping the boots and fishnets on? They look good it's be a waste to just, throw them away.

Val chuckled again, "Your choice Voxxy~"

********

The two laid in the red sheet panting, "Fuck Voxxy, didn't know ya had it in to wear me out."

Vox laughed, "You doubted me? Damn you suck ass."

"I can if you want me too~," the moth cooed before turning and wrapping his arms around the media demon. He started to place small kisses on the others neck. He got a content hum from Vox so he continued.

Velvet busted into the room, "HEY YA HORNY FUCKS, LETS GOT TO A RAGER TONIGHT!" The two were startled, mainly Vox, but Val ended up grinning. Not really bothered to be interrupted by the doll demon. If it had been any other whore though, he would have shot em a holy bullet from his pink pistol. "Oh? That sounds fun, what do ya say Vox," the moth looks down at him. The media demon's screen had turned pink, completely embarrassed to be walked in on by the demoness. Which caused Val to laugh, "Now look at ya, your screen is all pink! Did her comin' in here really mess with ya that much?!"

Vox averted his gaze else where. Thank goodness the sheets covered their bodies other wise he would have just booted off for a week to not face the embarrassment. "It-it sounds f-fine but get the fuck out of here," Vox stuttered in his response, his voice sounding like flickering of a tv switching channels. The moth just chuckled, putting on his coat and getting up, "Well then I suppose we should be getting ready hmmm. I had fun Voxxy~"

After that the pimp left the bedroom to go take a shower. Leaving Velvet with Vox, she grinned at him, "Ya know he's gonna find out sooner or later? You might as well just tell him."

The tv demon groaned, "And complicate things? No thanks..."

Three dots appeared on his screen and then he flicked back to his normal face, "Wait you know?!"

"Well yeah, not hard to notice when you're blushing over pictures of him dumbass," the doll demon rolled her red sclera eyes, "You maybe able to keep those feelings hidden from him for now...but once they get more and more intense it's going to be a lot harder to keep yourself from simply turning pink just by him talking to ya. The fucking ain't gonna make it any better for you."

She then looked at her phone to see the time, "Welp, I'm going home to get ready for tonight. Ya better get your ass up and ready otherwise Val and I will leave you. Toodles!!"

When Velvet left, he let out a sigh, placing his head into his hands. She was right and he knew it, but he didn't want to mess up what him and Valentino had. They're good friends, and business partners...when feelings get involved...well that's just a recipe for disaster.