•••Chapter 6•••

"So where is this rave or whatever at," Vox asked as they entered the limo. The doll demon rolled her eyes, "It's a rager Vox, not a rave. God damn sometimes I wonder about you! Do you know anything? I have to get there it's THE PLACE to be, I need selfies for insta and clips for Vayne. We are hitting it hard tonight! And you better not wuss out on me, just cause your head is square, doesn't mean you gotta be."

The tv demon raised a brow at her, "It's a rectangle...not a square."

"Whatevs," her attention then goes to Val, jabbing him in the side a bit, "And you, don't get him too high before the main set!"

The moth pimp hummed, "that sounds like a challenge~"

The media demon's eyes widened, "Wait what-?!"

********

Arriving to the location only took about thirty minutes, the three Vs got out and every sinner in the place instantly gave way to them. They grinned at the lowly sinners as they walked over to the bar. They ordered from the bartender and listened to others around them.  Although Vox being the only one out of the three that can't actually eat or drink anything was just sitting there chatting with the two. They'd laugh at other sinners making fools of themselves, and noted not to mess with the small bartender. Though the fact the small dog demon fucked up one sinner's face with a beer bottle for simply being touched, really cracked them up. Velvet even recorded it.

The rest of the night dragged on for Vox, the only thing he could really do is get high by injecting drugs into his blood stream, and he'd do that, but he needed to go to the bathroom for a moment, mainly because Valentino's hand gently grazed against his and now he's a flustered mess. Other demons were in the stalls doing god knows what...well we know what...but Vox just didn't want to think about it.

Fuck, what are you doing you idiot?! Ya turn pink because his hand gently touches yours?! He's done that millions of times, what makes this any different?! Oh sweet Lucifer....Vel was right....it's getting worse. Shit, shit, shit, shit fucking god damn shit! No, ya know what calm down, let's just...breath, think. This is fine right? I just have to watch myself. Just take a few drugs, you're fine! This is fine!

Sighing, he injected something into his arm and walked out, the high would hit and he'd relax. He eventually left the bathroom, and walked back over to Velvet, but noticed Valentino was no where in sight. "Where Val," he asked as he settled on a bar stool. She looked up from her phone and pointed over to the right of her. Vox turned his head to see Valentino in the far back sitting on the couch talking to a scantily dressed pink male, deer demon, who was completely deer like unlike Alastor, and also who looked to be the host of this wild party. He was talking sweet to the guy, before taking a drag off his cigarette, and puffing out fuchsia smoke near the lovely drag covered eight foot tall deer's face. "Who the fuck is he talking to," the media demon asked trying to keep his composure. Velvet looked up from her phone, "Hmm oh that's Fiber...he runs a gay bar and strip club in the Lust District. Who would have thought the two know each other," the corner of her eyes catch Vox's hands ball up into fists, "Vox...you okay?"

"I'm fine...," he spat out defensively. He clearly wasn't, and the high wasn't kicking in fast enough to make him not give a damn like he had hoped.

None of this is fine! What the hell is wrong with me?!

The doll demon sigh, "I told you it'd only get worse did I not? You're becoming jealous now even though Val does this every place we go."

"I am not jealous," his metallic voice growled out, which caused her to roll her white irises, "Sure whateva you say Vox. But ya are."

"Oh fuck you Vel," he snapped at her before he started marching towards the door. He wanted to leave, he didn't want to watch Val trying to get the opportunity to fuck that deer senseless. "Vox, hey! Don't leave," she called as she tried to follow just before he went out the door, only to have that said door slammed into her face. She groaned, "What a fucking pain in the ass!"

Outside the huge home, Vox stomped on over to the limousine and climbed inside. He pressed the button to lower small window between him and the driver, "Take me home. I don't want to be here anymore."

The driver simply gave a nod to him as he rolled up the window. The tv headed demon was mad, so beyond pissed off. He sat there, one leg resting on the other and fumed. As his anger started to minimize towards Valentino, it started to build towards himself. Why did he have to fall for the fucking pimp? Of all demons in hell to fall for. Though he supposed falling for the Radio Demon would be twenty times hellish than this. But this still sucked a monkey's left nut. He let out a huff that was with mixed with anger and annoyance. He wanted nothing more than to just stay at home for a while.

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/Ns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<
The dog bartending demon mentioned, and Fiber, the deer demon, are actually Hazbin ocs of mine, I normally don't like to bring in ocs, but there's only so many characters right now, so they would have to fit for this one. Don't worry you won't see them again beyond this chapter.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<