The funeral

(Madison POV)

"Sweethearts time to wake up we are leaving in 2 hours "mom said as she opened my door. "what where are we going" I said sitting up on my bed rubbing my eyes. "we are going to coach buzzer Funeral" "ok but can I take my car" "yes but hurry up". I got up from my bed got ready and put my black dress on.

I already had my suitcase ready because we are going to milan after this for my mom fashion week

I already had my suitcase ready because we are going to milan after this for my mom fashion week. "Hey I thought you where going to ride with us"dad asked "no I'm driving" I said putting my suitcases in my car."ok but you're going to have to follow me" he said "ok" I said back.

(Some hour's later)

(Some hour's later)

"What's wrong with your glasses?" I heard mom ask as I got out of my car and walked to them."I don't want any reason for the guys to call me" dad was about to finish his sentence when someone yelled "Hollywood" a skinny dark man said. "Hey look at that Kurt McKenzie and his clan" dad said giving Kurt a hug. "This is going to be so lame " I told greg "agreed" he said with a nod.

"hi Roxanne I don't know if you remember I was at your wedding I was the one table dancing all night deanne McKenzie" the pregnant women said. "Of course deanne you're glowing with your pregnancy you look so beautiful " mom said. "What the hell are you talking about" deanne said making my mom face drop and making me giggle. "I'm just playing you should see your face you where like huh" she said laughing.

"Hey Madi stay here with the kids I'm going with deanne for a minute" mom said walking away. "I can't wait to go to Milan" I said bored "ya me too" said Keithie with a yawn. Out of no where Greg phone started to ring making Keithie dance. "Didn't I tell you to turn the phone of Greg" dad said "ya but it's my massage therapist" greg said. "What no no cellphones" dad said frustrated.

"Wait no cellphone then I'm out of here" a short blond dude said "Higgy" dad said "who is ready to get their funeral on" he said doing a little dance "sorry death makes me weird" he said. They started talking more "so this are your kids? that's not a nanny is it?" "no..no that's a friend of our from China" I've been on that website" Higgins said "no like a student that my wife brought to the house" dad lied. "Oh your wife is into checks oh that's nice Hollywood" Higgins said fist bumping Kurt.

"Hey Now" a dude with a dog said "lamonsoff rolling up in a caddy " dad said. "That's how we do it"  he said as his family got out of the car. I was helping Becky fix her glasses when someone tug my dress "hi my name is Bean" the cute little boy said "hi Bean I'm madison" I said "my brother said you're very pretty" he said pointing at a guy my age.

 I was helping Becky fix her glasses when someone tug my dress "hi my name is Bean" the cute little boy said "hi Bean I'm madison" I said "my brother said you're very pretty" he said pointing at a guy my age

"Thank you" I said and he ran away. "Come on guys let's go inside". Dad said "right over there"dad pointed at a empty space. "Oh hi Lenny" a blond woman said giving him a hug "oh I heard through an early bird that you guys rented the lake house for us the entire weekend that like dream come true for us" she said making me and mom look at dad confused.

"We did rent it for the whole weekend but we don't get to stay we have to go to Milan tomorrow for Roxanne fashion show" dad responded "oh god that's a shame" she said but I went to sit down to not listen anymore. Her husband came to get her to make her stop talking. "Madison do you think they have Voss water here?" Greg asked "I think so what place doesn't have Voss water" I said. The ceremony started to begin and the pastor asked dad to talk. When he was done a short dude went up to sing.

"Hey I bet 10 bucks that he will go down on one nee" I said to the cute boy in front of me "oh you're on" he said with a smirk. Rob started to dance with the frame of the coach and he slowly went down on his nee making the boy give me the 10 bucks. When rob was finish singing Marcus made a buzzer sound making everyone laugh "grow up will you" rob said mad "oh look at him now don't get so mad Robby" dad said laughing . When the funeral finished we went outside to eat "hey I never got your name" the cute boy said "if you tell me your name I'll tell you mine" I said as they gave us are cake "my name is Dylan lamonsoff" Dylan said hi Dylan my name is Madison fedar" I said as we shook hands.

We sat next to our moms and just started talking "mommy I want some milk" Bean said "aw Sure Angel"sally said pulling her boob out. Mom covered Becky eyes "your son is so cute how old is he" my mom asked "oh he is 48 mouths" Eric said "that's four" Kurt said "we meant to stop last year but he likes it so much and we can't say no" sally said."Hey sweetheart can you use a fork please" sally said. "no No NO NO NOO" Donna yelled throwing her cake on the ground. "Looks like she didn't get the memo" Kurt said making Eric laugh.