No Tooth fairy?

Madison POV

"Such a mess such a mess" I heard mom say as I entered the room. "Need help" I asked as I entered her room.

"Yes please sweetheart" mom said packing the clothes into the bag "excuse me princess rida are you going to help" mom asked annoyed.

"No me. Feder said that I must study for the big final" she said "what final?" I asked confused " I don't know you tell me he's been handing me books" rida said.

"oh never mind "did you guys pack the adapters for Italy" mom asked. "Yes I did in L.A." I said to mom "great just wipe your hands I need you to organize these papers in here. "I need everything to be neatly they can't be ruined" mom said as she got on the phone.

"Mommy Mommy it came out my tooth came out" Becky yelled excited "hold on I'm on the phone" mom said "my tooth it fell out" she said excited. "That's great hunny just put it under your pillow and I'll put a dollar in later" mom said frustrated.

"What" Becky said as her smile disappear from her face "Becky I'm on the phone I'll put the dollar under" mom said but then stopped herself as she realized what she said.

"why would you, there's no tooth fairy?" Becky said with tears in her eyes. But before mom could say something becky has ran out. "Way to go mom" I said angrily running out to find Becky.

I checked the kids room to see her crying and Dylan rubbing her back "aww bex don't cry" I said sitting down on the other side of her "the tooth fairy is not real" Becky whimpered as she cuddled into me "Becky the tooth fairy is real" Dylan said playing with her hair "but mom said" Becky began to say but I cut her off softly

"do you wanna know a secret" I said softly making both of them look at me confused. "Yes" she whispered "mom is the tooth fairy in our family" I said "Mom the tooth fairy" Becky yelled making me cover her mouth " yes but only for dad, me,greg,Keithie and you"

I said to her "what about Dylan,Donna and Ben" she asked "my mom is the tooth fairy for my family" he said smiling at her. "Ohh I get it know" she said with a small gasp making us laugh "but remember it's a secret don't tell anyone especially Ben" I said to

"the secret is safe with me" she said zipping her mouth. "Go wash your face so we could find the rest of the kids and make some cup phones" I said making her cheer but soon stop "what are cup phones" she asked innocently making me and Dylan laugh.

——————1 hour later———————

Madison POV

An hour has passed since the whole tooth fairy situation. All the kids where in the room in their sleeping spots me,Becky and Dylan where on the bed

"Can you here me know?" Greg asked "loud and clear" I said. the kids got louder making someone barge into the room "hey didn't I said no cellphones i though we had a deal" dad said as he entered the room making us go quite "what's up dad"greg Said "are those cup phones"dad asked.

"yeah Dylan and madi though us cool huh, check out Beckys "Keithie said "look dad i have cup waiting, I gotta call you back I'm on the phone with spongebob " Becky said. Everyone started to talk on the cup phones making dad smile. Dad started to walk around and he ended up scaring Charlotte brother making all of us laugh.

"Theirs been a request from the phone company would you please install cup phones in every adult bedroom right away" dad said throw the cup making everyone cheer and run out of the room except me and Dylan as we where still cuddled up together "thank you guys for doing this". "No problem dad I just wanted greg,Keithie and Becky to have fun" I said as my dad smiled at me

"you are a good sister Madison" dad said as he walked out the room. "You know he's not wrong you are a good sister and you probably be a good mom" Dylan said looking at me with a smile. Thank you but you are also a good big brother you know" I said looking at him making him laugh. It was silent for a few minutes until Dylan started talking.

"umm so your leaving tomorrow" he asked sounding sad "yea we are leaving tomorrow" I whispered looking at him. Dylan didn't say anything he just looked at me and leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked but soon kissed back as we pulled away for air he said something that shocked me " Do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked.

"Dylan I-I yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said leaning down to kiss him. Not long the kids came back to the room and getting back into there spots. Becky was talking to mom and one by one the kids started to fall asleep. "Umm do you wanna sleep with me" I asked Dylan "sure" he smiled. We turned of the lamps next to us and went to sleep