The restaurant

"Honey hurry up we're going to be late" dad said to me "dad calm down mom hasn't even changed and I'm just putting my boots on so relax" I said sitting on the couch in the living room

"You look hot" Andre said making my dad and my brothers look at him. "That's my sister Idiot" keithie and Greg said hitting the back of Andre head making everyone laugh. "Ok let's go" mom said coming down the stairs "dame mom you look hot" I said making her laugh.

"Can I go with you" Dylan and Becky say at the same time. "Yes and yes" I said . We headed to the restaurant. "Hey Lenny remember when we would come here during high school late night after we got wasted" Marcus said "what's wasted" the kids asked. "Wasted kids is it something that happens when you have hankering for ice cream. Dad said

"I want to get wasted"Andre said "I want to get every single day" Donna said "I want to get chocolate wasted" Becky said "no you don't need to get wasted" mom said "well I want to get patrón wasted" I said my my dad high five me and mom glare at us. As Everyone started to order me and Dylan talked "so what are some of you're hobbies" he asked "um well I like to sing,dance and I sometimes model for my mom  fashion line" I said and she is very good at that" dad said making me blush. What about you I asked "well I like acting I've been in many plays in my school and maybe I would want to do that as a job.

"And I'll take a flat water Voss or Fiji if you don't have Voss" greg said to the waitress. "Anything you got is good" dad said "yea we got out of the faucet" she said. "Like from the hose" he said grossed out "tap water" she said "what country is that from" Keithie said. "Oh my god just get the water we are done talking about tap water "dad said annoyed. "uh I go get the Voss from the car" Rita said standing up "no sit down study the menu big test coming up" he panicked.

Kurt started talking Chinese to Rita and she replied with a smile making deanne jealous "I'm sorry what know?" Deanne asked "he said they got the best burger in town" Rita said "really since when do you speak Chinese" she asked "uhh just a little something I picked up watching a Chinese cooking show" Kurt said proud "maybe you should focus more on the cooking and little less on the talking" she said making us laugh "you got told" deanne mom said "you got toe" Kurt said making us all laugh.

Mommy can I have some of her mike Ben said pointing to my mom. Dad went to the restroom or something "hey about the acting daddy knows some director if you're interested I could ask him for you" I said to Dylan "wait really you would do that for me" he asked shocked "ya some of my friends are actors and they where talking about a new show that they are going to be filming in a year or two I could ask them if they need more actors if you like" I asked. "Yes that would be awesome" he said excited.

"Rematch I dare you" we heard and we all looked back to see my dad. They talked a little more and dad came over. "It's going to be a emotional day tomorrow spread the buzzer ashes" Eric said "well the coach requested that we scatter his remains on the island I have a beautiful ceremony planned" rob said "Lenny are you going to be able to do that what time are you leaving tomorrow" sally asked what do you mean leave?" Marcus asked I forgot to tell you but we head off tomorrow" dad said making Dylan look at me hurt.

You leaving the lake house" Marcus asked "you can't leave we got the ceremony tomorrow" Erick said " I want to be there I mean we all do but we have to go to Milan" dad said "Milan what Italy what in Milan ?" Marcus asked "it's pretty cool Roxanne has her fall line coming out and Madison is going to be one of the models" dad said "fashion week"mom corrected him I just looked down as they talked and then I noticed mom stand up and rush to the bathroom

"so you're leaving why didn't you tell me" Dylan said sad and confused " I forgot" I said "how could you forget you where going to Milan" he said loud as my parents came to sit with us again "calm down why are you so mad" I asked confused "what's going on dad asked" "do you really not know why I'm mad" he said "no I don't" I said"of course you don't you're just a bratty rich girl oh and I don't need you're charity so don't bother in helping me with finding a acting gig" he yelled making everyone look at us I just looked at him as tears came out of my eyes.

"yea you're right i shouldn't give you charity" I said sarcastically getting up and heading towards the door. "What is wrong with you" I heard dad say angrily as I walked out of the restaurant. I opened my car door but someone closed it. I looked up to see my dad "hey what happened in their" dad said softly "he got mad that I didn't tell him" I said. I think dad didn't know what to do so he just hugged me "I'm going to drive you home even if you say no I'm just going to tell you're mom" dad said jogging in the restaurant and I just got in the passenger seat.

(Lenny POV)
I got closer to the table we where just at "Roxanne I'm going to drive madi to the lake house" I said "yea of course my poor baby she looked so hurt" Roxanne said glaring at Dylan "I'm sorry i yelled at her I just didn't want her to leave I really like her" Dylan said looking down. "You don't need to apologize to us you need to apologize to her" I said "can I go with you Becky asked "yea come on let' go she is waiting in the car.

(Madison POV)
I saw dad and Becky get out of the restaurant and get in my car the car ride was silent. we got to the lake house "hey I'm going to sleep" I said "Me to" Becky said with a yawn.

(Dylan POV)
"I can't believe you yelled at her she is such a sweet girl" dad said angrily "you yelled that she was a brat and that you didn't want her charity she just tried helping you with the acting career" mom said disappointed "I said that I was sorry I didn't know how to act I just really like her and I was angry and scared that I wouldn't see her again" I said "I know you didn't mean it and if you tell her what you told us she will forgive you" Roxanne said "you think so" I asked "yes" she said as we all got up to leave.