The lake house

(Kat POV)

"Hey Madi can I go with you dad won't let me sit in the passenger sit" keithie said with puppy eyes "uhh fine get in" I said We all raced to the lake house. I parked next to dad "hey let me get that spot" Kurt yelled "you gotta respect the caddy" Eric said as he parked next to me "it's cute it will do for one night" mom said "daddy what's that machine doing" Becky asked "it's getting rid of the mouth" he said "where is it taking them" she asked "hell" Marcus said "don't say that Marcus " dad said "aw I'm sorry not hell Mexico" Higgins said.

"It's giving the electricity so the mouth falls asleep electrically" dad said "it's electrocuting them but daddy they're dying" Becky said sad. "It's killing them" Donna and Charlotte say at the same time. "No"dad said as it kept killing them "daddy no" Becky yelled "no no it's not" dad said unplugging the thing. "They are all alright you see" he said throwing a mouth trying to make it fly. "He still sleeping" dad said "it's dead dad" I said making my mom pinch me "owww" I wined making Dylan laugh

"oh you think that was funny huh"I said looking at him "yes" he said laughing making me pinch his nipple"oww what was that for" he said rubbing his chest making everyone laugh.
"Ohh a porch swing now I know what I'm doing this weekend"Andre grandmother said shoving keithie out of the way making him trip but me catching him on time. "Now he's dead" dad said awkwardly.

"Welcome back to 1978" rob said as he opened the doors "it's like an episode of lost" keithie said "hey it's not like we're staying here for a week it's only one day right dad" I said "oh ummm...ya" he said. So listen guys who is getting what room" dad asked "actually I made a map of who gets what room I took the liberty of reserving the room with the water bed for Gloria and myself" rob said "ohhhh your going to do the back stroke tonight" Gloria added.

"I wanna go swimming with you guys tonight" Donna said excited "oh hunny we aren't really going swimming what I meant was" but sally cut her off covering Donna ears " oh that's ok she doesn't need to know what you mean.. I don't even know what you mean" sally said "oh I know what she meant" I said using my hand like if I where to throw up making dad and Higgins laugh. "Let's get back to the room picking rob would you take us to a tour" sally asked "yea I would love to show you guys the tour Gloria was only trying to help" rob said

"why does the grandma gets to go swimming but I don't" Donna Said making me and Dylan laugh. "Ok here's the big daddy master bed room" rob said "you know what Lenny should have that" Eric said and mom started to head to the room "no no hunny let the kids have it. It's a fun time for the kids to be together and to do kids things come on go share it" dad said as all the kids ran in. "What are you guys standing their for go in" dad said to Dylan and me "umm ok" we said.

"hey dad what's the big box attached to the t.v" Greg said confused "umm that's the rest of the t.v they didn't always have flat screen sport" dad said like it was obvious. "Wow that is some Stone Age shiznet" Keithie said "yea that's wack" dad said. The parents started talking to each other and Bean ran into the room as if his saw something really bad. "Madi can you sleep with me" Becky said " yea sure" I said as she jumped from the bed to my arms.

The dads,Dylan,rob and Marcus went outside and the moms,me and the kids stayed inside. I went to change into some shorts

"Madi can you brush my hair" Becky asked nicely

"Madi can you brush my hair" Becky asked nicely. "Of course" I said with a smile I might be mean but I still have a soft spot for my siblings and little kids even if Greg and keithie get annoying. Keithie and greg started playing with their game and they started shouting dad came in and took them on his shoulders and the rest of the dads followed Dylan entered and he also throw me over his shoulder "momyyyyy helpppp I'm getting hold against my will" I joked as Dylan walked out the door with me making all the moms laugh.

As we started walking to the lake Dylan still hasn't put me down "Dylan you could let me go" now I said "and why should I do that" he said faking being confused "because if you don't I'm going to slap your ass" "no" he said "hey I warned you" I said slapping both of his butt cheeks. "Hey put my daughter down would you" my dad said looking at us amused. "Ok" he said putting me down on my feet "well thank you kind sir" I said jokingly "madi can you give me a piggyback ride" Becky said "sure" I said getting down for her to get on my back.

"Hey Greg when we where kids your dad use to talk us into doing crazy stuff I remember one time we uh got are shower curtains put them on shopping carts and went shopping cart sailing" Kurt said. "How did you stir" Andre said "well we didn't" Eric replied "how did you stop" keithie asked "we just smashed into stuff that was the fun part" dad said. We use to shoot bottle rocket at each other you always go for the guys face cuz you want to blind them" "ok that's a little much bro" rob said. "No no kids don't do that erase rebut" Higgins said making hands motions.

"Look,look make a tree fort I'll get you started" dad said picking up a branch. "Rob use to live in one of those for a year" Eric said "why" I asked "my dad took away my roller skates" he said "uh oh vitamin flashback" Marcus said with a small laugh. "Wait a minute are you kidding me" dad said looking the other way "what" the smaller kids asked "rope on a tree you know what that means" Eric said exited. "We get to hang are selves" I asked annoyed "are you kidding me you see a rope and a lake that doesn't make you want to go nuts "dad said.

"It makes me....it makes me you know what let me show you" Eric said grabbing the rope "go on top of the rock" Marcus said Eric took a swing and he didn't let go and we all started to yell at him to let go but he hit himself with the tree making him fall tree times "that was awesome" keithie said as I put Becky down on her feet. "Oh god oh my god my bone is sticking out" Eric yelled making me hide my head in Dylan chest and him raping his arms around my waist. "It's a stick, it's a stick he yelled doing a dance

"daddy that bird is hurt" Becky yelled as I pulled away from Dylan "oh my gosh" I'll get a shoe box" he said running to the house. Marcus and Dylan went to help Eric up "did you really land on that bird dad" Dylan asked. "Umm I'm not sure I did hear a chirp and a crunch like noise but that could of been anything" he said