➪ Jealousy Brings Out the Cuddles in Us

In which you convince Abed you love him with kind words and cuddles.

Abed watched from across the room as you laughed at a joke Jeff made. Abed could say that the study group was three seasons in their lives together, and to be honest, he saw this coming. Jeff was a great person, but he's a flirt, and while you are so kind and caring for everyone, it makes you completely oblivious to what people are implying to your face.

Jeff Winger was flirting with you, and Abed didn't like it.

The relationship between you and Abed was thrown around in some conversations, but nobody knew you two were actually dating. They didn't notice the looks between you too, the hand-holding, the long conversations, and when both of you are the last people to enter the study room.

Abed isn't one to be jealous, but that little voice his head tells him this is what it feels like. He should be the one to make him laugh, not Jeff.

--

Abed was being quiet. Usually, he is quiet, but not this quiet. He would be talking about Inspector Spacetime by now, but he wasn't talking about anything, which was scaring you and Troy immensely.

You're driving home, with Abed in the front with you ad Annie and Troy in the back, and you quickly glance at the mirror, seeing Abed looking out the window. You frown and bring your eyes back on the road. Annie, who noticed the worried look on your face, leaned and whispered, "You okay?" You looked at her and then the road and hesitantly whispered, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Annie furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you sure? Because if you're not feeling well, I could drive."

"I'm okay, Annie, I promise," You smiled at her. She returned the gesture nervously and leaned back.

When you guys got to the apartment, you head to the kitchen, only for a hand to grasp your arm and drag you to your bedroom. You turned to see who dragged you to see Abed, with an expression on his face that you couldn't decipher.

"Abed?" you asked, uncertainty laced into your voice, "Are you okay?"

He doesn't answer. Instead, he trails to the bed and sits there, before burying his face in the pillow. A moment passed before you sighed and opened your closet and grabbed your pajamas and changed. After adjusting your shirt, you crawled into the sheets and hugged Abed, who was now buried in the sheets, facing you.

Finally, he spoke. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you," You immediately answer. "Why? Are you okay?"

"I don't know," his eyebrows furrowed. "I looked at you and Jeff talking and laughing, and I feel weird. I think it may be jealousy, but not the kind where the love interest is controlling. But I do feel a little sad, and maybe insecure.

You sigh, feeling a little guilt, and take his hand in yours. "I'm sorry if I made you feel insecure. But I love you, and I would never do anything to hurt you."

He stares into your eyes. "I know." He leans and places his soft lips onto yours, and your arms slid around his neck. You broke the kiss, out of breath, and cradle your head in his neck and whispered sweet nothings in his ear, as he wraps his arms around your waist.

You guys stayed like this until you fell asleep, feeling loved and special.