➪ The World of Dreamatorium

In which Abed shows you the dreamatorium.

"Abed? What are we doing at your place?" You ask as Abed locks the door and gestures you over to a door that you specifically remember not to open (Abed's words). "Aren't we supposed to see the movie today?"He looks at you with an expression you cannot place before turning the knob of the forbidden door.

You enter the room only to see a room painted with gray but was covered with lines of orange tape going perpendicular all over the walls. You squint, confused, and turned to Abed. "What is this place?"

"I know you always wondered what this room was for," Abed slowly walked over to you with a tiny dreamy grin on his face. "This is it. Welcome to..." he dramatically paused, and then using jazz hands for effect, he whispers, "The Dreamatorium."

He froze in place, ready to hear some excitement, but this made you more confused.

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Wh-What exactly do we do here? And why bring me here now?" You felt a little angry, did he not trust you? It wasn't a big deal as you were making it, but have been friends for a long time, so why not bring it up?

Abed, who seemed to read your mind, walked over to you. "You know those times when you played pretend with your fitness using dolls or anything you can find as a character?" You nod. "Well, this place is for that, but it's more private, and futuristic. Troy and I use it all the time because not only do we like to play pretend, but we also like to use this place as a coping mechanism. We get judged for what we like and it can be overwhelming. I wanted to bring you here because I trust you, and you are extremely important to me. And this may be hard to believe, but I love you.

Your eyes softened at his little speech and you smile from the last sentence. "You...You love me?"

"I would say like, but I don't think that would fit. I have this weird feeling every time you smile, laugh, talk, blush-" his rant was interrupted by your lips slamming into his. You quickly pulled away when you saw Abed's expressionless face, but you can see a little shock there.

"I'm sorry for how sudden that was, but I love you too." You walk across form him, a smirk on your face. "Maybe we can imagine your love for me, Inspector," you teased, putting a terrible British accent ( I deeply apologize if you have a British accent, just ignore this part of you do).

He smiled at you, and closed the door as you too entered a world of time travel, blorgons, and romance.