Headcanon [Sex Life]

You are already in a relationship with them and you gave CONSENT >:^ MATURE CONTENT ._.

>Gray Yeon<
-Hesitant :(
-He doesn't want to hurt you so he's constantly asking if you're okay.
-Very very slow and soft.
-After getting the hang of the deed he starts to speed up and becomes rougher.
-Hickeys all over your stomach and chest. ;)
-You're a little sore the day after but not too sore where you can't do anything.

>Ben Park<
-Lots and LOTS OF HICKEYS, it's crazy how many he can leave on your body.
-Ben is somehow soft and rough at the same time.
-He loves your moans, soo....you're both going at it for a LONG time.
-You WILL wake up sore, there's no way around it, where do you think all that working out went ',:/
-He likes to kiss your thighs when they're on his shoulders, which you find ticklish so you laugh.
-Many jokes will be cracked during sex •<•

>Alex Go<
-He tries to do many things in bed, he wants to make sure nothing is getting boring.
-Alex isn't kinky, he just wants to try new things, but he mostly prefers vanilla sex
-He likes leaving hickeys on your hips and inner thighs.
-What are...condoms?
-This man has good pull out game because he's terrified of his friends finding out he has to buy condoms.
-Alex loves to nuzzle your breasts for some reason :/

>Gerard Jin<
-He is SO SHY but after you've made love for the first time he gets bolder and will initiate sex first.
-Condoms, condoms, CONDOMS.
-He will NOT try anything if he doesn't have a condom, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you.
-Will ONLY give you hickeys if you give him permission to.
-Gerard will start out with a lighter speed but it gets faster as you both get lost in the moment.
-You will for SURE be sore the next day, no doubt about it.

>Teddy Jin<
-Thigh and chest hickeys WILL be staying on your skin for DAYS.
-Teddy will always be dominant, no questions asked.
-He's pretty rough in bed but not too rough as to hurt you.
-He has to lock the door so his kitten doesn't come into the room, he doesn't want that scene to be engraved into their mind.
-He WILL cum inside whether you like it or not, so you better be on birth control or have a day after pill.

>Eugene Gale<
-You have to top, sometimes Eugene tops but he's too embarrassed to actually be the dominant one.
-Eugene is a thigh guy AND a breast guy, he likes to fondle them when you go at it with him.
-He usually leaves hickeys along your tummy or your breast bone.
-Condoms and birth control WILL be involved, if there are no condoms, then there will be NO sex.
-Eugene doesn't want to risk your birth control failing to protect you both from being teenage parents, so he's ALWAYS stocked up on supplies.
-He bucks his hips up to match your speed when you top and when he tops Eugene is pretty average with his thrusting.

>Rowan Im<
-Total boob guy, no doubt about it.
-You're both switches, so if Rowan is tired or worn out from a fight, you'll ride him.
-Surprisingly he doesn't act like he's embarrassed, he's pretty mature about your sex life with him, so he never jokes about anything when talking about it.
-Rowan likes to be ridden in bed, because he finds it hot.
-He likes to see your breasts bounce for him, so being on top or on bottom isn't really a problem.
-He has somewhat of a high stamina, so he likes to go fast and rough with you, expect to be sore the day after.

>Jimmy Bae<
-STAMINAAAA, he's going at it for HOURS with you, so quickies are a big NO.
-Condoms are just, eh....doesn't really mind if he doesn't have one on him since you're on birth control and you have the morning after pills.
-You get to top, SOMETIMES, so usually Jimmy is the top.
-Hickeys EVERYWHERE, you might have to wear a sweater if you have school the next day, that's how bad it is.
-ROUGH AND FAST, don't question his motivation for such speeds.
-Jimmy is always a bit horny, so just about everything you do turns him on, he's like Hisoka :( (OooOoHHh GOOooOn)

>Philip Kim<
-He likes to be the dominant one in bed all of the time, so you NEVER top, and if you ask or bring up you trying to top, Philip WILL pin you down and fuck you right there. ;-; (he is a nasty boi)
-Your hips hurt, your legs hurt, YOU HURT EVERYWHERE. (He's so RUDE)
-Hickeys have to be covered by cheap foundation that you bought at the store for the purpose of covering up hickeys :(
-Condoms and the morning after pill are definitely invited into this relationship, he doesn't want you on birth control because if he wants to knock you up one day he wants to be successful the first try, he's doesn't want to wait until the prescription is out of your system.
-You may NOT wear revealing clothes outside of your shared apartment with him, or else he WILL drag you back home and throw you in a cold shower as punishment.
-His speed is IMMACULATE- he likes it rough and fast, that way he KNOWS that he's doing good in bed. (That damn ego of his)

>Wolf Keum<
-Someone come and get this hot asshole, he talks down on you a bit, but after seeing you frown and look away from him, he stopped, he doesn't like making you feel bad about yourself.
-He likes leaving at least one really cute shaped hickey on your collarbone, so that you can look at it and smile when he's away.
-He's a big tease but at the same time he worried about your wellbeing when he has sex with you.
-He can be a bit too rough sometimes but he'll make sure to sooth your body if it hurts after a round.
-He tops most of the time but sometimes you ride him, which he finds sexy? He likes seeing your body in a full view.
-CONDOMS, just condoms :) he doesn't see the reason for you to be on BC because first of all it's expensive for a really good prescription, he thinks it's dumb that women (you mainly) have to spend all of this money on things you didn't ask to have, like periods. Because honestly why tf are menstrual supplies so GODDAMN EXPENSIVE? WE DIDNT ASK TO HAVE THEM >:(

>Donald Na<
-Donald is two faced tbh, on your first couple of times he's slower and pays attention to what you like, after that Donald changes and becomes a BEAST.
-Rough and fast but also slow and sensual, he WILL go down on you before actually fucking with you, because he likes to make you more sensitive during sex.
-Birth control isn't left out, Donald likes to cream pie you so you might get pregnant without it.
-A couple of hickeys but not a whole lot since Donald respects that you choose to look presentable, usually found on your breasts and inner thighs.
-He's a switch, he mostly tops and you sometimes top when it's on special occasions.
-Oh sweetheart you WILL be SO sore, I mean he's Donald what CAN you expect, he likes to make his territory (you) in one way or another.

Idk what time it is rn but it's late and I got bored so a remembered to finish this 😣