Watch

Story belongs to anicajeann on ao3! Enjoy reading!

You sorted through your clothes, throwing them onto the bed and digging through the pile. You had sworn you packed your lace set, remembering you stuffing it into the corner of the duffle bag. "Where the fuck is it!" With a frustrated sigh you plop onto the bed, clothes scattered around you.

The towel around your body fell, cold air brushing over your skin making you shiver. You picked the towel back up, lazily wrapping it around your body. And just to your luck you spotted the lace set on the bottom of the bag, a few other undergarments laying around it.

"Finally," You mutter. You grab the set, quickly putting it on and adjusting the bra straps. Though Alex probably wouldn't see it, you still wanted to put it on. It wasn't the most comfortable thing ever, but you loved it either way.

You throw one of your shirts on and stuff your clothes back into the duffle bag, tossing the bag onto the ground and nodding to yourself.

"Riot texted." Alex told you as he walked in, typing away on his phone.

"What did he say?" You asked him. You sat down on the edge of the bed, tugging the shirt down a bit.

"He's asking about you." He sat down next to you, handing you the phone and letting you read the texts.

' how's the lady doing? is she alright?' One of the texts said, your eyes scanned down the messages, Riot and Alex going back and forth talking about you.

' tell her i said hi :) and that i would love to see her again'

"He seems to like you," Alex grabbed his phone back, hoping you didn't see one of his texts.

"I like him too."

He turns to you, furrowing his eyebrows together, "You do?"

"Yeah, he's nice." You smiled, "And he's sweet."

"Are you saying I'm not?"

"No. But you really should work on your manners." Alex scoffed, running a hand through his hair and ruffling it.

"Change your shirt." He tugged on the sleeve, "The color is weird."

"But I like this color." You pouted, pushing your bottom lip out.

"Pink? It's an ugly color." Alex stands up and opens his closet, grabbing one of black shirts and tossing it to you.

You stand up and huff, pointing at the door. "Get out."

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm not changing with you in here,"

"Yes you are."

With a smirk on your face, you cross your arms. "Riot would leave."

Alex rolls his eyes, an annoyed expression evident on his face.

"Because he's very nice and polite, unlike you." You pull the bottom of your shirt up, Alex steps behind you as you toss the shirt onto the bed. He scoffs again, kissing your shoulder.

"But he doesn't fuck you like I do, does he?"

Your lacy bra was now on display, he pulled you in front of the mirror, feeling a grin creep onto his lips when he saw the matching undies you wore.

"Did you wear those for me? Or for you?" He asks you, his hands sliding around your chest. You gasp as he palms your breast, kneading through the bra.

"Does it matter?"

He shakes his head grinning, "Sit down."

You gently sit down, crossing your legs as he sits behind you. He presses his chest against your back, both his hands gripping your thighs and spreading your legs open. You look in the mirror as he rubs over your panties, putting a slight pressure on your cunt.