sleepless night part 2

After those nights of sleeping with Diana (not in a sexual way), Akko hasn't been able to sleep all that well by herself. She would take hours to get comfortable enough and sleep. So she would wake up exhausted and would barely be able to stay awake during classes.

It was like as if Diana had put a spell on Akko. "What is going on?!" Akko exclaimed to herself one evening as Akko thought about her insomnia.

"What?" Sucy said from the desk while she was doing something.

"Ever since Diana and I had spent the night together, I havent been able to sleep well. I dont know what's going on.." Akko explained. "It's just odd."

Lotte's voice came from the top bunk. "That is weird since you do like to sleep a lot."

Sucy turned to Akko. "I know what's going on."

Akko's eyes widened and brightened. "What?!"

Sucy smirked, "You're falling in love."

Akko blushed and shook her head. "What?! No!" Akko jumped out of her bed and came by the door.

Lotte was holding a pillow to herself and sitting criss-cross on the top bunk. "I.. agree with Sucy. I dunno what else it could be, Akko. It's not very often when you can't sleep without someone beside you. That only really happens with if you have a very deep connection with someone."

Sucy's eyebrow raised as she looked at Akko. "Did anything particular happen that you can't get out of your mind and is making you feel more attached to Diana than usual?"

"Hm.. let me think." Akko put the tip of her finger on her lip and looked up as she thought. Then, something came back into her mind... their kiss.

Akko's eyes widened and her face went very red as she thought about the moment, and how she had sunk into the kiss and kissed Diana back.. and how she didn't want the moment to ever end. "Ah-.. uh.. uhm.. yeah." Akko murmured.

"What happened?" Lotte asked.

Sucy smirked. "Yeah, what happened? You seem very flustered by it."

Akko started to talk with her hands as she stammered. "I-i! Uh-um, i-its.. it's nothing!"

"Come on, just tell us, Akko. Your secret is safe with us." Lotte said as she looked at Sucy to get confirmation from her.

Sucy nodded and gave a sincere smile.

Akko looked at her friends, looked at the floor, then back at her friends. Her face grew hotter. "Um... after.. you guys left that first morning to get Diana's stuff.. um.. Diana and I..." Akko paused for a moment, before continuing a few seconds later. "Diana and I..- kissed."

Akko buried her flushed face into her hands and smiled widely.

Sucy laughed softly. "Hah, I knew it."

"Really?" Lotte asked.

"Yeah! We did!" Akko giggled after she said that.

"You're so in love with her, Akko. Look at how excited you get when you talk about this." Sucy pointed out.

"Yeah, Sucy's right." Lotte paused and her eyes lit up. "But the real question is.. who was the first to lean in?"

Akko raised her face out of her hands and she looked at Lotte, her face still red hot. "Oh, it was Diana."

"Looks like Diana reciprocates those feelings then." Sucy said.

Akko looked to Sucy and said, "yeah. I guess so."

************************************

Word Count: 558

Sorry end this off here, I just wanted to make a short continuation of the other part. I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Stay safe, stay healthy, much love.

~Fox