Chapter 1: Kal-El

You're a baby, whose planet, Krypton, is collapsing. It's about to explode.

Your father, Jor-El, runs with your mother, Lara, while you're in your father's arms. You make it to an escape pod.

Lara: Put him in, quickly!

Your father puts you into an escape pod.

Your father walks over to a command station and begins to fuse the codex skull's powers inside of you.

A light beams down onto you. You feel yourself begin to gain power. Unimaginable power.

The beam of light goes away and your father walks over to you.

He places some sort of message system into the control center.

Your father rubs your head.

Jor-El: Goodbye, my son... Our hopes and dreams travel with you.

Your escape pod closes and it begins to rise. You look out, to see the vast emptiness of space in front of you.

You feel a pressure from beneath you, as the escape pod begins to launch.

The escape pod zooms away from Krypton. You look back to see Krypton explode.

That life is now gone. You're destiny awaits you.

Timeskip
You've flown hundreds of thousands of light years across space. You make it to a new galaxy and the escape pod searches for a habitable star. The escape pod picks one that seems to have a few orbiting planets.

You crash down into some sort of green area. Your pod opens up and you're approached by two beings.

Female: It's a boy...

The male picks you up and examines you.

Male: Where did he come from?

They both look up at the sky.

Female: We should get him to the farm.

Male: I can't, the wheel's broken.

Female: Well, we're going to have to fix it.

A few minutes later
Male: I swear to god, this thing gets busted everyday.

Female: I just can't believe it. We've been hoping and praying for a kid for so long...never knew it could just drop from the sky.

Male: Martha, this boy isn't any normal kid. He dropped from the goddamn sky in...an alien spaceship, for God's sake.

Martha: Well, what we do with him? Huh? Send him back? Jonathon, this is our chance. We've always wanted a baby boy. We can raise this boy to be a great man.

Jonathon: So we adopt him. Do we just forget that this is how we met him? I mean, we can't just adopt some kid that we haven't even--

The support to his vehicle breaks and almost falls on him.

Martha: Jonathan!

Martha runs over to Jonathan and gets on her knees. She holds his shoulder. Jonathan stares at you.

Martha: Are you alright?!

Jonathan taps Martha on the shoulder and she looks over at you.

They both look at you, shocked.

You were able to catch the car.

They both slowly look back at the escape pod. They look at each other. They then look at you.

Jonathan: We're not letting this child out of our sights.

A/N: Hi! I hope you liked this. I know that something like this probably isn't really something a lot of people are interested in. But I hope that you're still willing to read it, because I love Superman, and I love the walking dead, so I thought I'd combine the two. I probably won't spend too much time on this story, only because of the other story I'm working on. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this.

Update: I had to get rid of the music, because every time I'd get on this app, my phone would glitch and it would start playing.