Chapter 3: The Bus

1 week later
You're sitting with Louis on the bus. Clem sits in the other seat next to yours. The bus is headed for school, which you're absolutely dreading.

Gabe punches your arm.

Gabe: Yo, dick bag.

Gabe stands up and walks over to your seat.

Gabe: You got anything good on you?

Louis: Dude, piss off.

Clem: Leave him alone, Gabe.

Gabe looks at Clem.

Gabe: Come on, sweet cheeks. This guys a moron. Why don't you come over to my place after school, and we can...have some fun?

The tire to the bus breaks and the entire bus begins to swerve.

Gabe falls back into his seat. Everyone screams as the bus driver tries to regain control of the bus.

The bus driver nearly hits a car, causing him to swerve off of the bridge and into the river.

The bus driver is knocked out in his seat. You look around as water starts to surround you.

You look at the back fire exit. You get out of your seat and you walk up to it. You look at everyone as they scream and start to go underwater.

You bust open the back exit door. Everyone in the bus screams for help as they pound on the windows for help.

...

You push the bus out of the water. You can hear everyone gasping for air as the water comes out of the bus. You push the bus onto the shore.

You look inside of the bus. Clem looks back at you. She notices your hands on the back of the bus. She goes wide eyed.

You turn around and you dive into the water.

Everyone on the bus walks to the back to see what's going on.

A few seconds later, they see you pull Gabe out of the water as you rest him on the shore. Gabe looks up at you with confusion.