What's he hiding

(Okay so this is a Kustard story and there is probably gonna be lot's of lime because (FELL) so this will mostly be in reader's post of view)

Your P.O.V

As your walking to Grillby's for a hot chocolate. You hear Sans's speaking to someone and they're talking back the voice is almost the same as his but slightly deeper. You turn the cornner to see Sans looking slightly startled. 

You ask him if he's okay but he say's he's fine. "Hey San's" you start. "Who were you talking to just now? " You question the skeleton "He pat's your head and chuckles "Are you going crazy kiddo" He chuckle's nervously. But I know that I heard someone talking. "What are you hiding San's" you think to yourself.

*Knowing that you might figure out San's secret fill you with DETERMINATION*

Classic's P.O.V

I was on a walk with Red joking while he was making pun's and flirting a little. "I'm declaring this a successful date" he declares which earns a chuckle from me. As were about to turn the corner the I see the human. And I guess Fell saw them to because before I could blink he teleported onto the building where I just saw a glimpse of the red on his jacket. 

The kid ask's me what's wrong and I quickly dismiss it. But then they stay persistent and ask me who I was talking to so I do my best to play it off. But deep down I know that their *DETERMINATION*  wouldn't let them stop so after walking a few blocks Fell teleported back to me. "Welp that was close" I mumbled. "You can say that again" He mumbled. So I did as he said and repeated it , which earned a chuckle from him. 

"Well I should get back" He said rubbing his neck. "Y-yeah I guess" I said a little blush on my check's. "But not without a present" He say with a smug grin on his face. Before I can wonder what he means he dips me into a deep kiss as before he can bring me deeper he teleports away leaving me alone laying on the snow with a small amount out of drool still in my mouth which I savored. I get up now on my knee's "Hey San's what are you doi-" The child asked me I turn around as instinctively my eye flares up with magic but I calm myself down almost instantly but not quick enough. " You know what Pap's probably finished cooking let's head back." I said cutting them off. And so we walk home without a word. 

(This is going better than I thought)