My proof

(Wow I'm impressed with myself)

You're P.O.V

You race to Alphy's house with a plan. Once you get there, you immediately ask her if there is a way to track magic. "Umm.. well yes but only for a short period of time" The scientist say's to you. You ask her if she can make one. "Yeah I should have one lying around somewhere" She rummages through a few drawers then find's it. "You have to get a sample of the monster's magic, you nod and head home.

San's P.O.V 

  I was at my normal post, board out of mind when a glitchy portal open's and a familiar destroyer comes through. My eye start's glowing and as I ready my attacks he casually say's "I'm not here to fight" I lower my defenses a little. "Then what do you want." I hiss "I have a message from Ink". My eye turn's off. "He say's that you really need to be careful with Frisk. And he's keeping an eye out" "Why couldn't he come himself" The suspicion in my voice raising. Error let out a small chuckle "Let's just say he won't be able to walk for a while" "Dude gross" I bluntly  said. After flipping me off he left through the portal. 

About an hour later that kid asked me if I they could borrow a bone. I reluctantly agreed. 

You're P.O.V

You get the bone and enter it into the device. After a few hour's, San's teleport's to an area near the echo flower's. Then it hit's you the flower's probably caught bit's of the conversation.

After you get there, you see San's and the mysterious skeleton are there and it look's like they're hugging. You slowly approach and notice that the other has the same features except he seems to have a gold tooth and a red jacket.

 After a little more walking Sans's seem's to notice you. He pull's away from the other skeleton and teleport's them away. He gives you a menacing look and walk's up to you. "You saw nothing" is all he said, his eye's hollow before he teleported away. After a moment of shock, you lean into a echo flower and hear somethings shocking "I love ya to, you dork." And then you knew you had your proof.

+-A few month's later-+

You didn't dare ask San's any questions, you just keep listening to the echo flower. Until one day you had the nerve to ask. Who skeleton was and why they were hugging him. "You know what, fine he is..."

(Definentaly a good cliff hanger)