My Ship In Five Minutes - GhostMyers

NicknamesThey like to keep it short and simple

Nicknames
They like to keep it short and simple. Plus, anything that ends in "ie" or "y" is considered cute.

Height
Michael is 6'7" while Ghostface is 5'7". This makes Michael a foot taller.

Birthdays
Michael is born October 19 and Ghostface is July 24. Yes, Ghostface is older than Michael by a few months.

How it happens
Ghostface escaped from Woodsboro to Haddonfield which was where he met Michael. Ghostface fell for him immediately and tried to get to know him better. Michael tolerated him for a while, but did eventually fall.

Showing Affection
Ghostface loves all kind of affection and is always the first to take action. Michael prefers silent affection, but he'll never step up and do it.

Handling Conflict
Ghostface is always willing to forgive and forget. Michael handles conflicts pretty well and is very chill. But if there's ever a time where he isn't, he just takes some time apart. Yes, this makes Ghostface sad, but Michael always comes back.

Dealing with Jealousy
Both are easily jealous. However, they handle jealousy differently. Ghostface just desires attention, while Michael takes some time apart. Michael also will never admit he gets jealous.

Relationship Attitude
Ghostface is really dedicated to it and even enjoys a little PDA. Michael prefers the affection to be in private.

Attachment
Ghostface feels like he's lost without Michael and he always wants him close by. Michael, on the other, will do anything to keep his loved one safe.

First to Confess
It took a lot of nerve, but Ghostface confessed first.

First to Apologize After a Fight
Ghostface, hands down. He always apologizes approximately five seconds after an argument happens.

The more Popular/Charismatic
Neither. They're slashers. XD

The Best Caregiver When The Other Is Sick
Michael has an inner father instinct and he is secretly a great caregiver.

Does the Cooking
Michael is a great cook. Ghostface, on the other hand, burns everything. Including water.

Does the Housework
Michael is experienced in house care and is good at it. Ghostface will occasionally try to help, but it usually results in him screwing up.

Does most of the Speaking
Ghostface, for sure. Do I really need to explain why?

The Overprotective One
Michael. He feels like it's his job to keep Ghostface safe at all costs.

Designated Driver
Michael again. He is self taught. Meanwhile, Ghostface has been known to crash several cars. Some on purpose, others by accident.

Has good Penmanship
Ghostface knows how to whip up a letter or poem or something like that that leaves Michael a blushing mess.

Has more Experience with Relationships
Ghostface has had a boyfriend in college, but that's it. Michael, however, hasn't had one before Ghostface.

Sensitive to Subtle Changes in their Partner
Ghostface can be dense sometimes, but Michael is always alert. Again, he's the protective one.

The One who Proposes
Michael takes Ghostface out to a movie that they had been dying to see. After the credits roll and everyone leaves, Michael gets down on one knee and asks him to marry him. Or at least he starts to. Ghostface cut him off in the middle of his sentence by tackling him to the floor and kissing him.

The One Who Dies Protecting the Other
Personally, I don't want either of them dying. But if I really had to chose, it'd most likely be Michael.