OTP 30 Day Challenge - Days 16 - 20

Trigger warning, I guess???? Also, manga spoilers ahead.

Day 16 - Jealousy

When Tamaki visits the 1-A dorms and falls asleep on Okami's shoulder, Fumi gets the wrong idea

When Tamaki visits the 1-A dorms and falls asleep on Okami's shoulder, Fumi gets the wrong idea. He doesn't want to disturb him, and he doesn't know what would happen if he mentioned it to Okami. A falling out? He's afraid to find out and tries to tell himself he's overreacting.

Later, Okami notices that Fumi's looking a little moody, so she asks what's wrong. And so Fumi had no choice, but to admit he got jealous of Tamaki.

Okami explained that she and Tamaki had actually been friends for a couple months. They're relationship took the form of a mother and son type thing, even though Tamaki is older. Once that got cleared up, Fumi calmed down. Then Okami said she thought that Fumi is adorable when he's jealous. This made his face turn red.

Day 17 - Argument

I drew this while listening to "Welcome to the Black Parade" - the song that brought them together in the first place - on loop

I drew this while listening to "Welcome to the Black Parade" - the song that brought them together in the first place - on loop ... does anyone have any tissues?

**MANGA SPOILERS**

This takes place in Okami's dorm after the war arc.

Fumi gently closed the door behind him after Okami texted him. "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

"I just wanted to check to make sure you were okay. In person. How's your leg doing?"

"It's fine. Thank you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then."

It's quiet for a bit. Then Fumikage spoke up again. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Step in to help me and Hawks. I had everything under control."

"Fumi, if I hadn't showed up right then, Dabi could have killed you both!" Okami shot back, starting to get mad.

"But you could have died!" Fumikage reasoned, eyes starting to well with tears.

"If that's what it would have taken to keep you alive, then I would have gladly died!" Okami countered, eyes also starting to well with tears.