soompi

NCT's Grace confirmed to make comeback as a solo artist.

Grace's solo comeback plans have been confirmed.

Grace is currently gearing up to make a comeback in July. It is said that Grace has been actively participating in various aspects of the production process.

This will be Grace's first comeback as a solo artist following her debut album 'Act I' in 2019.

Grace revealed on her birthday that she was busy. Many fans believed that it was related to NCT 127's upcoming comeback with their title track 'Punch'.

However it seems like we're getting a solo comeback instead.

Are you excited?

Comments:

👤: So we're getting three comebacks with Grace this year? Kick it, Punch, and now her solo?!

👤: Grace tells us if they're overworking you.

👤: I feel sorry for Grace. Although she is called SM/NCT Princess, I feel like she's being overworked lately.

👤: A solo comeback after a year? Finally!

👤: Grace don't have a comeback, take some rest first.

👤: I guess SM really sees her like a money tree. She's everywhere now.

👤: Why is she getting solos but not other members?

👤: I want another member to make a solo not her.

👤: Her and Taeyong dating was bad enough? Now she's having a comeback? No thank you.

👤: Honestly dating Taeyong damaged her image a bit.

👤: Seoyeon hwaiting!

👤: I need more of her as a soloist instead of with the boys. She's more pleasant alone than with a bunch of boys.