Chapter 8: Our New Job

A/N
Vote, follow, comment and all that good stuff! Enjoy!

He said as he walked away.

*Time Skip*

The demon was then brought to Mephisto's office. It kept yelling and trying to get out.

"An unidentified demon, eh." Mephisto said interestedly.

"We think we found the shrine where he used to be sealed. But it's still buried under the rubble. There doesn't seem to be a record of it though. " Yukio said.

"Now that is a shame. Shall we just do away with him then? " Mephisto said while petting a small green hamster.

" Please don't! " You exclaimed.

"But there's no reason to kill him. " Rin said with a determined look.

"Ah, but we have a festival coming up! Finding enough personnel to identify him and reseal him, that would be impossible. If only there was someone I could trust, someone with a lot of time on his hands. But that would be far too convenient. Wouldn't it-" Mephisto was cut off by the hamster biting his finger.

"Ah, wait! " He exclaimed as he snapped his fingers.

"I just had an epic idea! Rin Okumura and (Y/N) (L/N), how would you two feel about looking after him for a few days? " Mephisto exclaimed.

"Uh, why us? " Rin asked confused.

"Well you are the ones who brought him here. But if you're not up to it, that's fine, I'll just dispose of him myself. " Mephisto smirked.

"Kay. We'll take him damnit!" Rin said with a determined look, you nodded.

"Are you crazy Rin?! " Yukio exclaimed.

"Fantastic! Problem solved! You'll uh, need the keys to the cage of course. " He said as he handed them to you.

"And if he's too much for you to handle, just say the word. I'll be more than happy to deal with him. " Mephisto said while poking at the small demon.

"Oh, and Miss (L/N), you'll have to be staying at the dorm with the twins, from now on. " He smiled at you. You and Rin blushed furiously.

"Huh? Why? " Rin asked nervously. Mephisto looked at you two confusingly.

"What? Is that not what you wanted? You are dating after all, I thought you would be glad to be together! " Mephisto said with a curious look. You both blushed again and nodded. As you three then left the room.

"You have no idea what you're getting into! And you're dragging (Y/N) into too! " Yukio scolded.

"Don't worry, it's alright! " You smiled softly.

"I didn't really have a choice. " Rin argued.

"Shiemi? " Yukio said questionably. You looked down the stairs and saw Shiemi waiting there.

"Hi. Do you have a minute? " She asked.