Chapter 16: Family

A/N

Hi guys! Vote, follow, comment and all that good stuff! Enjoy!

After the game was over, you, Rin and Usamaro bid farewell to your classmates. Both of you on either side of the small child, waving goodbye... You really did look like a family. Later, you all ate your dinner, and took your baths. Rin dressed Usamaro afterwards, and brushed his teeth. You all then went to sleep in Rin's room, with Usamaro almost choking Rin in his sleep. Whenever Bon, Konekomaru and Shima would come over to use the bath, you would all play with Usamaro. Afterwards, Rin made everyone lunch.

"Thank you for the yummy meal. " Usamaro said after finishing his food. You giggled as you watched Rin clean his face with a napkin.

"Wow, you're so polite and cute too! " Shiemi said. You nodded.

"Yeah, too cute. " Kamaki choked out.

"Yeah, I was kind of worried that we wouldn't be able to take care of him properly since we don't have much experience, but I think he's turning out alright so far. " You smiled.

"Usamaro I don't mean to be nosey, but why would anyone want to seal you away? " Konekomaru asked tiredly.

"I don't know. " Usamaro said vaguely.

"He doesn't remember anything about it. " Rin said while looking at him.

"Let's talk about something else, like how working during the festival is some kind of torture. " Shima complained.

"What's with all the whining, after we patrol first street, we'll be done with our duties. " Bon said to Shima.

"No, we did first street the other day, we do sixth street tonight. " Konekomaru mentioned.

"That was yesterday. " Kamaki pointed out.

"All this work gots you turned around Bon. "Shima said.

"Yeah, says the guy who went to the corner store to buy something and forgot what he went in to buy. " Bon retorted.

"Wait, you went to the store? When was that? " Konekomaru asked. You sighed.

"Guess they all need some rest. This patrolling is really taking a toll on them. " You said while looking at them. Rin nodded. A bug then flew onto the table.

"You belong outside little guy. " Shima said while picking it up. You all looked at him shockingly as he took the bug outside.

"Holy crap." Bon breathed out.

"But he's always been scared of bugs! " Konekomaru exclaimed. They both then stood up and grabbed Shima.

"Dude, you okay? " Bon asked.

"You should stay in tonight and get some rest. " Konekomaru insisted.

"What are you talking about? "Shima asked tiredly. You then saw Rin begin to collect the dishes.

"Oh, here, let me help. " You said as you grabbed everyone's plates. You heard them as they continued urging Shima to take the night off.

"If you ask me, they all need to take a nap. "Rin muttered. You nodded.

"Yeah. " You mumbled.

"Hey Shiemi, why you got that thing on your face? " Rin asked. You gasped.

"Hey, what happened Shiemi? What did you do? " You said worriedly. Shiemi looked at you two and gasped.

"You tripped on something didn't ya? Better be careful. " Rin laughed. You followed him into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I hope you're alright now. " You said before leaving. Shiemi looked at you two confusingly. Wondering why you both didn't remember the mission of the phantom train.

A/N
Yeah guys, sorry for the short chapter. I use my dad's laptop since mine doesn't work. So I had to write as much as I could.