Chapter 5

I blinked a few times. I slightly moved and looked up. The whole gang was above us just watching. "Noah is becoming soft!" the guys yelled. He sat up immediately and unwrapped his arms from around me. " I am not!" he replied. "Then prove it." they said, Noah sat up and slapped Tyler across the face. He picked up Holden by his neck and pinned him against the wall. "Do you call this soft?" he asked, "Drop him"I said looking at Noah. "Its okay to be my cuddle bug." I giggled. Noah looked at me and dropped Holden, He came over to me and pinned me down. "what are you going to do? Are you going to hurt me?" I asked, he nodded and winked at me. I smiled and kicked him from off of me. He landed on the floor on his butt, everyone was laughing. I got up and smiled at him and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth I walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen where Phoebe was making pancakes. She pushed me a plate and smiled at me. I went over to her and game her a hug. She just stood there, "Hug me back!" I said. She wrapped her arms around me and I let go. "Thank you Phoebe!" I said she nodded and I went into the living room. I saw Mia sitting on Noah's lap. I glared at them both and sat down next to Sasha, I knew we weren't together so he could do whatever he wanted. That meant I could too, I stood up and went over and sat on Tyler's lap. I cutup the pancake and fed it to him. He got some syrup on his lip so used my finger and got it off of his lips I licked my finger and looked at Noah. He pushed Mia off of hid lap and came and picked me up, "What was all of that about?" he asked glaring at me. "Nothing" I said looking away, 'Were you jealous?" he asked , I shook my head but him and I knew we both were. He moved me so he could see my face. He pecked my cheek, "Can Oakley come over today?" I asked. He sat there for a minute thinking "Sure why not princess" he replied. "wait really?" I asked again I couldn't believe he said yes. He nodded, I hugged him as tight as I could. I let go of the hug and pecked his cheek. 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. "Time to get ready!" I yelled. He looked at me confused, I pulled out another pair of gray sweatpants and one of his white tank top. "What are you doing?" he asked "I want to match my cuddle bug." I responded. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, I put the outfit on and tied the tank top at the side to make it fit a little better. I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. Noah looked up from his phone and walked over to me. "You look amazing!" he said, He lifted me onto the bed and started kissing my neck leaving a few hickeys. "Noah!" I yelled he smirked "Oakley will be here in ten minutes." "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" i replied kissing his whole face. "Anything for my princess." he said I smiled at him, Sasha walked in with 8 bags. "The shopping is all done!" she yelled, I got up and hugged her "Thank you!" Noah came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Those are my hugs!" he said, I giggled and he spun me around. I kissed his lips and the door  bell rang. I ran downstairs but everyone else beat me to the door. "Who the fuck are you?" Tyler roared, Oakley backed up. I went over to Tyler and slapped him, don't talk to her like that. I scooped her up off of the floor and closed the door. "Sissy!" Oakley yelled. I smiled and set her on the floor. Noah was sitting on the couch Oakley ran over to him and gave him a hug. Everyone else was just standing in the middle of the room confused. "N-Noah!" she said, he sat her on his lap. I walked over and turned on the TV. I moved Oakley off of his lap and sat down. "This is my spot!" I giggled, Oakley crossed her arms. the gang introduced themselves Oakley loved Sasha and Sasha seemed to like her. 

The rest of the gang didn't have any siblings Sasha said she had a younger brother. Everyone else was in the kitchen except me and Noah. "She is so adorable" he said I nodded, "I have a question." He sat with better posture and looked at me. "Where are your parents?" he asked. I looked down "They are dead, I belive me and Oakley were mistakes. They would beat me, I would always take the beatings for her. I didnt want her to feel the pain. They died in a car crash when I was pretty young." A tear rolled down my cheek he caught it with his finger. "Its okay dont cry."  I sniffed and he kissed my cheek, "You are gorgeous, and smart and so so beautiful." I shot him a weak smile and clung onto him as if he were going to leave. "Dont leave me, please." I sniffed, "I wont baby girl, I wont."