Chapter 8

We announced the news to Sasha when she came back, she was so happy and so was I. He made me feel so happy and so good about myself. We made it home and everyone seemed to be happy for us except Mia. I didn't worry about it too much though considering that I just got a boyfriend. I  called Nichole but she didn't pick up, I though it was strange so i went upstairs to find Ethan. They seemed to be getting close so I thought they might have talked. I walked up there to see Nichole and Ethan Snuggling on the bed. I giggled and winked at her, I walked into Mine and Noah's room to change out of the outfit I was wearing before. I looked in the mirror and started pulling at my skin. Since I met Noah I became very insecure. "You are so fat!" I yelled at myself, "He could do so much better!" I cried. I slammed the bathroom door shut, Noah must have heard it so he rushed upstairs. "You are worthless, nothing.." I whispered to myself. 

(WARNING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SELF HARM PLEASE SKIP THIS PART TY!)

I went through the cabinets and found a knife. I didn't know what to do so I started at my wrist. I sliced through while Noah was banning on the door. "Athena let me in!" he was screaming, I didn't listen and started cutting back over old scars. My thighs and arms and ankles were filled to the brim with cuts. I was feeling light headed. Noah bursts through the door and drops down to my level. "Baby why..?" he whispered while examining all of my cuts. I stayed silent and didn't move. A tear fell from my eye, "Phoebe!" Noah yelled. She rushed upstairs and when she saw me she covered her mouth. "Please go get me a towel." he whispered, she nodded and brought a towel back over and set it on the counter. I shot her a weak smile and she left the room. Noah lifted me unclasping my bra and taking off my panties. He sat me on the bottom of the shower and turned the water on slowly, I flinched and tried to run out of the shower but he blocked the entrance . "Baby we need to wash out your cuts or they will get infected." he whispered caressing my cheek. I didn't listen and tried to escape again, he sat me back down and got in the shower with all of his clothes on. It stung so he held my hands as I would squeeze them. He turned the faucet off and wrapped me in a towel, he was being genital with every move he made. He dressed me in a pair of shorts and a tank top so he had access to all of my wounds. He sat me on the bed and called the rest of the guys up. "We need to wash out her cuts with rubbing alcohol." he said. They all nodded grabbing a part of my body, I tried my best to kick them off. I elbowed Ethan in the stomach and kicked Tyler in the balls. Holden let go to help Tyler so I got up and ran. "Help!! I haven't even been bad!! Don't hurt me!" I yelled, everyone was chasing me around the house. I ran into the backyard on the porch, Nichole stopped me outside. "Think about Oakley." she whispered, I stood still and someone threw me over their shoulder. I kicked them and started screaming "Put me down! Don't hurt me! Ill be good!, I was taken back to the room the door was locked behind me. They all went back to were they were before. I tried to squirm out out of their grasp but they were way to strong for me. "I'm sorry! I wont do it again! Mom don't hit me i'm sorry!" I continued to yell, Noah kissed my forehead and got the cotton. I kept trying to push them off of me but I couldn't. He pressed the cotton on my cuts with the rubbing alcohol all over it. I screamed "I'm sorry! Just stop!" a tear rolled down my cheek as he continued on. They finished and let me go. I curled up into a ball and tucked my knees into my chest. I was crying and I couldn't stop. Ethan wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so did Holden and so did Tyler. Noah kissed my forehead and left the room. I stopped crying a while later but I had a massive headache. I opened the door and snuck downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen talking. I stayed in the living room and just listened. "Its all my fucking fault!" Noah yelled, "Its not Noah, something had happened to her you cant change that." Tyler responded, I walked into the kitchen with my head low. "I-I have a headache." I said, Noah stood up and passed me two pills. I got a cup and filled it with water, I swallowed the pills and sat next to Noah. "I'm sorry.." I whispered, "None of you should have had to see me like that." I looked at the ground ashamed of what I did. "Its all good." Tyler said hugging me, I pulled away a little but he brought me back in. Noah didn't say anything but instead just looked at me. He seemed hurt, or scared. I stood up and walked over to him. I kissed his cheek and started walking away, He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. I kissed him deepening the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. It lasted for 30 seconds we both pulled away and breathed. I giggled and he moved the hair out of my face. "That's what I like to hear, Your laugh makes my heart skip a beat." I started blushing and he sat me on his lap, "When you start blushing it make's me feel complete, when you kiss me I cant control myself." He sighed and looked at me. "Athena baby  I love you." he mumbled, "What was that?" I asked smiling,  "You heard me" he responded. "I love you more Noah," He lifted me up and spun me around. I couldn't help but laugh, all of the girls came down stairs. "Aweeeeeee!" they all squealed. I shot them a smile as Noah set me back down on the floor.