Chapter 16

I stood up and walked around the couch to examine what was happening. A black jeep pulled up and a very buff man with dark hair dark eyes and many tattoos walked up to the door. I got the knife I had been carrying around since I thought Noah died. Noah was right behind me and Oakley and Jupiter were being held by Phoebe and being protected by everyone surrounding them. "Noah!"  he yelled, I opened the door and pointed the gun at his head. He stopped and laughed like it was nothing. "Hunter long time no see!" he replied doing a special handshake. My heart started to sink, He looked at me "Athena?" he whispered. 

I nodded and ran to hug him. "I missed you!" I yelled and he wrapped his arms back around me. "I haven't seen you since high school still as beautiful as ever." he replied Noah was glaring at him. "How do you know Noah?" I asked "our parents are close." he replied looking down at Oakley. "Hunty!" she screeched running to his arms. I giggled and invited him inside. Sasha's jaw dropped to the floor when she saw him. "Hunter!" she yelled jumping out of her seat and running into his arms. "Sasha bear!" he smiled and spun her around. I giggled and held Noah's hand. "I thought you were gone" she whispered. "I'm glad i'm n-" before he could finish Sasha smashed her lips into his . "Awee Baby they are so cute." I whispered "Not as cute as my princess" he replied tackling me onto the couch showering my with kisses.

I giggled and pecked his lips. I took his phone out of his pocket and ran away from him. "Athena!" he yelled stopping me right where I was. He towered over me "What do you not want me to see?" I asked taking slow steps away from him. He rolled his eyes so I turned his phone on and saw a picture of me and him on his lock screen. He started blushing "Aw baby! Is this want you wanted to hide?" I said walking up to him. "Maybe" he mumbled wrapping his arms around me.

Noah's phone started ringing so I handed it back to him

Noah's phone started ringing so I handed it back to him. "What the fuck! Okay ill be there soon." he hung up and gathered everyone else. Phoebe would stay with me, They went and did other things before but I just didn't have a good feeling about this one. They all left so I snuck in the back of the car. I put on Noah's black jacket and put the hood over my head. They drove to the warehouse many guards were outside. I got out and got a few guns. I climbed to the top of the building so he wouldn't see me. A guy went behind Noah and pointed a gun at his head. "Damn it Noah stop moving!" I grumbled. Noah got out of the way and I shot the man in the neck. He looked around and saw me but continued. Sasha was being hit by someone so I threw a knife and it ended up in his thigh he fell to the ground and Sasha shot him. They took care of the rest of the people and headed inside. Someone tackled Noah so I shot them and their body went limp. They all walked outside, "Go find out who is up there." Noah growled they all started climbing up the roof. I got all of my things and started looking for an escape. An arm was tightly put around my waist and they pulled the hood down. "Noah's gonna love this" Tyler said laughing. Hey look they are leaving, I pointed at the car. "No they are-" before he could finish I started running on the roof. He caught up and threw me over his shoulder. "Tyler put me down!" I yelled hitting him. "Nope sorry Athena it was bosses orders." he replied. "Well i'm the new boss and I say you put me the fuck down!" I screamed he laughed and kept carrying me. We made it to the bottom and he set me down. I turned my back and put the hood back on. "Who the fuck are you and why are you here!" he growled I didn't respond . "Answer me when I speak to you!" he yelled slapping me. I took the hood off and spit the blood out of my mouth into the rocks. "Fuck you!" I yelled "Princess, I'm so-" I cut him off. "Its over" I said taking my ring off and throwing it at him. I stormed down the road and called an Uber. The driver drove me back to the Cabin. I hugged Phoebe and took Jupiter. "Ill see you soon Oakley, I love you." I whispered kissing her forehead. I buckled Sofia in her car seat and took her to the car. Noah came behind me and hugged me "Princess please don't go, I'm sorry." he whispered in my ear. I spun around and kissed his cheek. He put his hand over the bruise he left. "I'm so so sorry princess." I nodded and got into the car. "Good bye Noah."