Battle Is on

Lumabas kami ng resto, natawa ako sa itsura niya, mukhang palaban siya at ayaw niya ng ginaganon siya, at palaban din ako, I can get what I want. Kahit gano kahirap.

Inaya ako magbar nila Macoy, sumama na lang ako I know its time to feel the real pussy, hindi lang sa panaginip ko, pero alam ko mangyayari yun panaginip ko na yon. I want my dream come true.

Nakaupo ako ng may lumapit sakin she a catch maganda siya at sexy, Ngumisi ako sakaniya.

"Can I share with you?" mapangakit niyang sabi and I nod.

"The pleasure is mine" Nagulat ako ng magalandas yung kamay niya sa tiyan ko.

"Bad girl I" I said, ngumiti lang siya sakin at patuloy na ibininababa yung zipper ng pantalon ko, bago pa may kakita samin, hinila ko na siya sa rest room. I was kissing her torridly and her my hand was in her breast.

I lick it and suck it. Nang Manawa ako ay agad kong itinaas yung palda niya, good thing nakapalda siya pero bago ko magawa yun ay lumuhod siya sa harapan ko.

She it my shaft and it was f-fucking good. I felt her mouth to my dick up and down it was so hot. What will I felt when that lip was in kates. I should felt happy I guess. And I moan ayokong labasan sa bibig niya.

Pinatuwad ko siya and I fuck her. Faster and faster and I still playing in her breast.

"F-fuck you are so good" She moan. I fuck her again and again faster and faster, while rubbing her clit.

"Fuck. .fuck. .fuck" She said. And the one last push I came inside her. Then I collect my shirt and pretend nothing happen. Iniwan ko siya sa banyo lahat ng frustration ko kay kates sakaniya ko pinadama. I bet hindi pa sya makalakad ngayon.

"Saan ka nangaling?" Ininom kong yung beer.

"Oh you did again man, ikaw na talaga!" Natatawang sabi sakin ni Drazen, nakipag high-five naman sakin si Macoy. Ininom ko na lang ulit yung beer ko at nauna ng umalis sa bar. I can sleep now better siguro hindi ko siya mapapanaginipan I just fuck a girl while ago.

Naligo ako at nahiga sa kama, I closed my eyes then I fell asleep.

"Go on please" Then I start to move, slowly but surely, I heard her breathing she love what I do. Then I move again but a little bit faster and I heard her moan. Then I move again faster and I heard her scream.

"Ah-ah k-karl" She said. I kiss her nape and her neck. I move again. Faster and faster

"Ohhhhhh. Shit karl" I move again and again then I slowly move. She looks at me her eye was in lust.

"Ohhh fuck" Her moan was like music in my ear. It sound so good, fucking good then I move faster again our bed was shaking. I move faster again.

"Ohhh. . ohhhh. .ohhh" I heard my own moan, because I love fucking her. I withdraw my shaft. She was the driver now. She slowly enters to my shaft and I heard her moan.

"Ahhhh so good" Then she move slowly and I move it too; when she push down I push her up. We're colliding our moves so we can feel all the heat. I heard her moan. I push it again until I'm the one fucking her hard and faster.

"F-faster" I fuck her hard, and faster and she collapsed on the bed. I don't want to withdraw my shaft in her. I felt better when I was inside her.

"You we're so good" She said, I kiss her temple.

"Ano ba naman yan Karl!" Nagising ako sa sigaw ni Mama. Fuck she heard me again I guess.