Chapter 3

Akashi opened his eyes slowly and stared at ceiling for a moment . He turned his head and looked outside the window towards the sun .Akashi just stood there for sometime, when he suddenly remembered what happened last night. He stumbled from his bed and rushed downstairs towards his parents room. Akashi stood by the door and stared at the doornob. A fear start building inside his guts as different horrible scenario start clouding his mind. So, instead of opening the door he just stood there like a statue .

"What are you doing there ?"

Akashi almost jumped when he heard a voice . He looked back to see the same tealnette looking at him with a confused look . The tealnette was no longer covering himself from the cloak . He was wearing a black pants which was till his knee.A dark grey over sized sweater which was keeping him warm.Akashi could tell there was nothing beneath the sweater. Akashi looked down to see his barefoot still a bit reddish from cold.

"What are 'You' doing here ?"

"Nothing, just staring outside the window"

"No, I mean . Why are inside here , in this mansion ?" Akashi asked with more detail.

"You passed out. So I carried both of you here" The tealnette said bluntly. Akashi looked at him when the tealnette spoke again ."you should visit your mother . She is fine "

Akashi eyes widened a little before turning his back to the tealnette . Akashi stood there again like a statue. The tealnette almost thought the rednette was petrified. He was about to open the door himself ,when the rednette took a deep breath and pushed the door to open.

Akashi's eyes layed on the sleeping figure. Instead of looking at blue pale face , he saw an healthy complexion on her face . Flushed cheeks and red lips .Her long smooth hair was shining under the sunlight. Akashi slowly went towards his mother and grabbed her hand softly . It was warm unlike yesterday .

"What's your name ?" Akashi asked suddenly.

"Kuroko Tetsuya." Kuroko said .

"My name is Akashi Seijuro. " Akashi said " Thank you for your help "

"You do know that she is not completely safe " Kuroko said softly .

"I know. But still I am happy that she can live another day with me " Akashi said sadly. "So how much time is left ?"

"A month "

Akashi only nodded in response .Kuroko excused himself and went outside the room . He wanted to give both of them sometime alone . Signing heavily he went back to chair he got up from ,when he saw Akashi earlier. The chair was beside a large window with a small table in front of it. As Kuroko looked out of the window , he wondered why he tried to help the rednette instead of ignoring him.

"It's gonna snow tonight "

Akashi studied his mother for any other symptoms done by the tealnette . He took her palm and start reading the heartbeat. It was normal , nothing unusual. There was no sign of any dark magic or any harm done by Kuroko. Akashi signed in relief as he pulled the bed sheet closer to his mother to keep her warm .

" Sleep tight , Mother " Akashi said as he placed the palm softly on the bed sheet before going outside the room .

"You came out rather fast " Kuroko said looking at Akashi who nodded .

"I assume i need to sign a contract with you "Akashi said as Kuroko nodded in response. "So what kind of contract we are making?"

" of you being my slave " Kuroko said bluntly .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is that so ?" Akashi nodded. He knew something like this would be asked in exchange . So, he accepted the fact quickly .

"Just kidding " Kuroko chuckled ." I want to live with you "

"Are you sure it's not the first one ?" Akashi asked after a moment as Kuroko shooked his head .

"No, Akashi-kun. I just want to stay beside you and live with you ,nothing else "

"Until an unless you don't harm anyone dear to me . " Akashi said " will there be some side effects ?"

Kuroko simply nodded. Akashi waited for him to say anything further . But nothing came next.

"Nothing?" Akashi asked as Kuroko nodded .

"It won't be like a proper contract between a demon and a human. So, it won't hurt you. It will only sharpen your senses "

"So, you're a demon.. "

"Give me your hand and close your eyes "

Akashi closed his eyes. Kuroko also did the same and start muttering a spell . Akashi tried to figure out the spell but was unable to .After sometime Kuroko asked Akashi to open his eyes . As Akashi saw a mark on his palm . A black and white abstract sun. As soon as he looked at it , it was gone .

"The contract is complete, Akashi-kun " Kuroko said as he retreated his hands still looking at where the symbol just disappeared ." Remember like I said it's not a proper contract between a demon and a human. So, don't do anything reckless  "

"Seems like a true contractor have much more power than this one " Akashi said looking at his palm.

"It is. A demon can make a true contract once in his/her life." Kuroko said . "There are rarely some demons who are able to make another one ".

"Have you met someone doing it twice?" Akashi asked as Kuroko shooked his head.

"I only heard about the rumours but I am not sure " Kuroko said looking outside.

*****************************************