Chapter 7

"What a headache " Kuroko said slightly touching his head. It's been 3 days since Kise came to meet him, uninvitedly. Kuroko did expected him to come after him. But, not so soon. Thankfully, no one asked anything related to that , well atleast, not to him.

The staffs got suspicious about it and almost send a search party to the forest. If it wasn't for Akashi, they would've already across the place. The rednette  knew that this was something related to the tealnette. Meanwhile, Shiroi keep having a small tea party with Kuroko for some reason. The tealnette could only think of two reasons, one is for company and the second reason is if he is good for Akashi or not.

Right now, Kuroko was exhausted, bored as hell. He got nothing to do. Akashi was doing some paper work in his study room. While, Shiroi was out for some appointment with the doctor. Even though, Kuroko told him that those things won't work. But, the rednette want it to be sure that she's alright.

"You seem to be tired " Akashi said from behind. Kuroko didn't looked back nor did he lifted his head from the table. "Even though the only thing you do is lazying around"

Oh Akashi-kun, if only you knew.

"Sorry for being lazy, Akashi-kun " Kuroko said with a small pout. Akashi smiled with amusement and took a seat beside the tealnette. " You don't have work ?"

"Just finished it" Kuroko lifted his head and looked outside the window. It was sunny outside with snow all around the place. Kuroko could see childrens making snowman and snow angels from here. Seems like they were having fun unlike him who is drooling while looking outside like a ghost.." So what do you think of mother's condition ?"

"She is fine. The magic I used won't let her feel any pain or sort. Her body will also be in top shape until .......you know what " Kuroko said as he looked down. The tealnette didnt said much after that. Since, he knew that it was sensitive topic for the rednette. Now, if he think about it, only a little time is left. 10 days at the most.

"Thank You "

"It's nothing to thank for Akashi-kun." Kuroko said with a sad smile. "I just traded my stay here with Akashi-san's life. It's nothing to get praised for "

"Still, if I didn't meet you that night. I would have lost her." Akashi said as he clenched his hands together, anxiously. " I don't know what would I do without her. I-"

"Akashi-kun, Someone's coming. It's probably Yumi-san " Kuroko said interepting Akashi who was lost in his thoughts. Kuroko could tell that the rednette was frightening. He doesn't seem to notice that Yumi was coming here.

"I don't want to be left out. I just ....don't want to alone.I know its stupid but I... can't help but feel anxious about it"

Kuroko immediately cupped the other's face. And turned his face towards him. Akashi's eyes widened a little." Akashi-kun, I am here for you. If anything happens I will do my best to keep Akashi-san and you safe. I won't leave you alone. So, please..Please don't make that expression again. I can't bear it."

"Tets-"

Knock Knock

"Who is it ?"

"Sorry to disturb you, Kuroko-sama. It's Yumi. I wanted to ask if Seijuro-sama is there with you " Yumi asked. Kuroko turned his face to Akashi who was still stunned.

" No, he just left " Kuroko lied as Akashi looked at him with a surprised look. Kuroko put his finger on his lips while smiling a little. Akashi only looked at him for second before nodding his head, slowly.

"Kuroko-sama, do you know where he is ?"

"I don't know. Maybe he went back to his office for work " Kuroko said as Yumi left and went towards the office.

"Kuroko?"

"Are you okay, Akashi-kun ? " Kuroko said with calm voice. He took a glass of water and handed it over to Akashi. " You seem to be panicking for a minute."

"Sorry about that " Akashi said taking the glass of water. Kuroko sat back to his seat comfortably. His eyes were still staring at the rednette who was drinking his water now.

"Akashi-kun, did something happened to you when you were young ?" Kuroko asked in a very low voice. Akashi looked at him and just stared at him with a questionable look.

"What? I didn't heard you."

"Nothing, you should probably rest now. " Kuroko said. "Do you want to use my bed ?"

"N-no, it's alright. I will go back to my room" Akashi said suddenly getting a little red. He quickly got up and left the room before Kuroko could process what happened.

"Did I said something wrong?"

^₩^

Akashi went straight to his bed room ignoring every maid and servants who greeted him on his way. Akashi shut the door, loudly. And immediately took another glass of water to calm himself. After that he settled down on his bed and start wondering what just happened.

"Is that a proposal ?" Akashi wondered quitely. In Akashi's tradition, only couples are allowed to sleep together. And it not only applies to women only to but to men too . " He probably doesn't know about it. Or he won't casually call me up there "

"Seijuro-sama, it's Yumi. A letter has come for you "

"For Me?" Akashi asked as Yumi came inside the room with a tray. The tray was covered with a maroon silk cloth and above it, was a small envelope . Akashi took the envelope  and dismissed the maid. He pulled out his side draw and took out a paper cutter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This is ..."

*****************************************

Heyllo. How have you all been ? Did you all sleep well or are you like me an night owl ?

Since my first year just started, I am busy with online classes and other stuff.

It's boring and interesting at the same time.

My brain isn't working well with all the new stuff. And writing this story just emptied my brain for today.

Well, I hope you all are fine and doing things you like the most. Like sleeping and reading wattpads story ..hehehe.....😉💜