Chapter 4

The next few days were peaceful and calm . Nothing weird or unusual. The only thing that was unusual was his mother still sleeping since that day. Akashi asked the tealnette demon who assured him, not to worry too much. Since , her soul is going through some adjustment ,so it would take sometime for her to wake up.

"Her soul is stable " Kuroko said as Akashi entered the room with a plate having some snacks and a pair of tea ."most probably she will be awake by noon."

"That's good to hear " Akashi said putting the tray down. Kuroko went towards the table and took a seat ,before sipping his tea .

It shocked Akashi that Kuroko could eat same things like a human do . Though his appetite is lesser than of a average man , he still could eat anything. He read that demons have different taste and appetite . But , what he has seen these few days contradicts that fact .

"That manual is more useless than I thought.. "

"Hmm...?"

"Kuroko , are you going to sleep ?" Akashi asked . One more thing he learned that , Kuroko is usually awake at night and asleep during daylight . According to the tealnette, his body was used to sleep whole day until night time .

"Yes , it will take sometime to adjust the same routine as yours " Kuroko said "What will you do today , Akashi-kun ?"

"Nothing much. Just gonna buy some medicines for mother "

"You do know that it won't work ."

"I know but still "

"I am gonna sleep then. If anything happens just call my name " Kuroko said leaving Akashi behind with his sleeping mother .

"Sleep well mother " Akashi said as he left the room. He put on a red scarf and a brown coat before going outside the mansion. The maid asked him if she should prepare a carriage. He declined it, since he wanted to have some fresh air .

Akashi remembered the time when they all saw Kuroko who was looking outside. All of his servants freaked out and start attacking him with questions .It was headache for Akashi to explain the maids and manservant about Kuroko. He explained every thing except the part of him being a demon . At first , they didn't believe his so called story of Kuroko being a homeless . The tealnette was so polite that they believed him to be an educated person . And the clothes that Akashi gave him didn't helped much .

"I should probably visit father's graveyard "

Akashi turned left and walked some miles before reaching the graveyard cemetery . The whole place was full of snow. Footprints of the visitors were all over , making the ground muddy .Akashi went inside with some flowers, he bought and stood in front of his father's grave. He gently placed the flowers in front of it .

"Hello , Father " Akashi mumbled as he pulled the scarf closer to his face . "I am sorry , Father. I can't protect mother anymore. Her time is ticking fast and she will soon d..........but, thanks to Kuroko , she will be able to live one more month with me. I know what I did was selfish and forgive me for that. But please wait for her until the time comes"

"Okay "

Akashi eyes shot open . He looked behind to see some people talking outside the cemetery. A man around his age was talking with some girls about someone's whereabouts . But, the girls keep asking his phone number instead. The rednette signed , he somehow wished that it was his father's voice. But , sadly it wasn't .He went out from the cemetery and gave last glance over the place before going back to his home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I can sense a slight familiar magic " the man muttered as he turned his head to see no one around ."Must be my imagination ssu~"

"I am home "

"Seijuro, tell me who is this demon and why is he here ?" Shiroi said as she looked at him with a serious look . The female Akashi was pointing at Kuroko who was standing still with a confused look on his face . Akashi didn't know to feel glad or have another headache because of the situation . Maybe he should have brought some painkillers while coming back home.

*****************************************