IC 3

(A/N: Yan kasi away pa kayo, nadamay tuloy si Jungkook
(Because you guys fought, Jungkook got involved)
MYG: What language are you talking?
A/N: My language, why? Tagalog
KTH: Oh, I only Mahal Ko Kayo(I love you in English)
A/N: Stop talking to me and get back to your positions, you made your maknae cry, tsk
KSJ: This bitch, I swear *whispers*
A/N: What was that? Should I remove you from the story?
KSJ: No, no, I'm sorry, please don't remove me
A/N: So, let's go back to the story 🤦‍♀)

Hoseok crouches down, trying to touch Jungkook but the maknae crawls away from him. Jin, who was near, crouched down and tried comforting the youngest.
"Jungkook, your Hoseok hyung didn't mean it" Jin says as he looks at the guilty looking Hoseok.
"B-butt, h-he hit Koo" Jungkook says, addressing himself in third person. With the other members confused, Jim clears his throat and shook his head.

"N-no, Koo, Hoseok hyung didn't know he would hit you, it was an accident" Jin says, brushing Jungkook's bangs back and wincing as he saw the forming bruise in the maknae's cheek.
"S-so, Seokie hyung iswnt mad at Koo?" Jungkook asks, slowly calming down from crying.
"Y-yes, Koo, I'm not mad at you" Hoseok says. The youngest giggles before nodding and standing up to hug his Seokie hyung. Hoseok hugs back, rubbing the younger's back as he hiccups. Namjoon, who was searching up on why Jungkook would act like this, gasps as he eventually got an answer.

"Koo, can you be honest with Namjoon hyung?" Namjoon says, using a soft voice as he read that using a stern voice makes the people with this headspace, gets scared.
"Hmm?" Jungkook hums, looking at Namjoon.
"Are you a little?" Namjoon asks, the maknae bit his lips as tears forms in his eyes.
"Y-ye' awe Hyungies mad at Koo? Is Koo weiwd? Do yo' nwo want Koo?" Jungkook shakily said, a visible pout on his lips as he hiccups.
"No, Koo, you're cute, you're not weird, we love you" Namjoon says, looking at the others who nodded in agreement.

"Weally? You nwo hit Koo?" Jungkook asks, the others nodded again. He then bursts into a giggling fit, bouncing on his heels as he squeals.

"Cwan Hyungies be Koo's cawegiwer?"