IC 6

"Hey Kookie!" Jimin yelled as the little walked down the stairs.
"Daddy!" Jungkook blurt out, making Jimin choke. The older felt arms wrap around his neck, and he hugged back.
"What did you call me, baby?" He asked, pushing the younger a little.
"Daddy" The little said, smiling innocently.
"Why daddy, baby?" Jimin asks. Jungkook giggles, jumping on the older.

"Because that's what wittle wike me call or cawegiwers" The little said. Yoongi then walked in, raising his brow at the sight in front of him.
"What are you doing, Park?" The older asks, walking to them and pinching Jungkook's cheeks.
"Hi Daddy Yoonie" The little said, making Yoongi choke on his water. Jimin laughed, putting Jungkook down on the kitchen counter.

"Why is Daddy Yoonie cho'ing? Koo just caw him Daddy?" Jungkook says as he worriedly looked at Yoongi. Just then, the others walked in with a smile. Jungkook squealed, putting his balled up fists in the air and saying.
"Daddies!" Jin's eyes widened, Hoseok's smile fell, Namjoon coughed and Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"So it says here that littles tend to call their caregivers daddy, mommy, papa, mama, appa, eomma and etc" Namjoon says as he read his searches out loud. Jungkook giggles as he sucked on his thumb, Jin shakes his head, grabbing the pacifier that was surprisingly in his pocket. He grabbed the younger's hand, removing the thumb out of the little's mouth. Jungkook's eyes teared up but it was completely gone after Jin put the pacifier on the little's mouth. Jungkook started suckling on the paci in his mouth as to his caregivers, they continued to research about him.

Jungkook fell asleep after a few minutes, the others cooed at him. Namjoon picked him up so he could go and put him in a more comfortable bed.