IC Finale

(I'll be ending this now, sowwy 😅)

Jungkook was throwing a tantrum right now, his hyungs had just given him the time out because he was a little brat. He was facing the wall, but he was hitting the floor with his feet and hands. The others was getting irritated but they're keeping their patience as Jungkook was still a little.

"Jungkook, stop throwing a tantrum or no cuddles for a week" Jin says, but since Jungkook was screaming and crying, he didn't hear anything the oldest said. Jimin has had it, he stood up from his seat. He was about to walk to Jungkook when his wurst was grabbed, looking at it and seeing a worried looking Hoseok.

"Don't" Hoseok says, voice stern. Jimin scoffs, harshly removing Hoseok's hand. The older bit his lips, staring at Jimin pulling Jungkook up harshly. This made the little cry harder, and Jimin gripped onto his wrist tightly.
"Stop! Huwts!" Jungkook yells, but Jimin didn't listen and dragged him upstairs. The others looked worried, Jimin was the scariest when angry, and they're worried about what he'll do with little Jungkook.

They heard a door slam close before they all followed upstairs. They were about to open the door, but it was locked, and it seems that Jimin also grabbed the keys so they wouldn't come in.
"This is bad, guys" Taehyung says, shaking Hoseok's shoulders.
"I know" Yoongi says, biting his lips as he continuously knocked on the door.
"Jimin! Hey! Open the door! You could just scold him!"

Jimin stared at Jungkook with angry eyes. The little cowered to the headboard, covering his face with the blanket. Jimin ripped the blanket away from the little, patting his lap.
"Lay here" Jimin says, voice stern. Jungkook gulps, looking at his caregiver with scared eyes. Jimin sighs, grabbing the younger's wrist again.
"I said lay here, didn't I?" He said in a more scary voice, making the little sob and comply to his command.

"D-daddy, Koo won't be bad boy 'nymowe" Jungkook sobbed out, shaking his head. Jimin just scoffed before landing a harsh smack on Jungkook's bum. The younger screams, trying to get out of the older's hold.
"Count" Jimin says.

10 hits and Jungkook continues cry, he remembered his safe word.
"Puwpel!" Jimin heard this, and he stopped. His eyes widened, looking at his palm that was literally red. Jungkook took this as a chance to get away, he hid under the blanket.
"B-bab--" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook screaming.
"No!! Dada be 'way fwom Koo! Koo bad boy!" The little said, crying harder.
"JIMIN! YOU FUCKER! OPEN THIS DOOR!" It was Yoongi's voice, it sounded worried and angry at the same time.

Jimin looks back at Jungkook before he stood up and opened the door. As he opened it, he received a harsh punch on his face, making him fall. Groaning, he laughs at himself.
"I deserve that" He says, standing back up. Jin runs to Jungkook, about to hug the little but Jungkook screams.
"Koo, it's me, Jinnie hyung" Jin says. The little removed the blanket away from his face, sniffling.
"Dada Jinnie, Dada Jiminie hates Koo" Jungkook says, bursting into tears again. Jin shakes his head, picking the little up.

"No, Koo, he doesn't, he was just mad" Jin says, shushing him.

Two days later, yep, it took two days for Jungkook to forgive Jimin. He hadn't fell into littlespace, which worried the others and made Jimin more guilty. But they were relieved when little Koo came out after forgiving Jimin.

Jungkook decided to tell Armys about him being a little, some liked it and supported and some hated it, but who are them to care? Right?