IC 10

"So like, since you decided on spanking as a punishment...do you have any safe word whenever we get you know? Too hard or rough?" Jimin asks as they eat. Jungkook looks at him, doing a thinking face before nodding.
"I would like it to be...hmm? Purple?" Jungkook says, making all of them nod.
"So, since today we don't have any schedules? What would you want, Koo?" Namjoon asks, looking at his phone as he got a text from their manager.
"I wanna slip into littlespace, I'm so stressed this days" Jungkook says, grumbling.

Hoseok, who was beside him, chuckles as he pats the maknae's back.
"Okay, Koo, after we finish eating" Hoseok says, drinking his water. The maknae looks at him with a smile, almost squealing.

Ahhh....what a great way to start the day--

"Achoo!"(🙂)A loud sneeze was heard throughout the house, alerting the six males. Looking at eachother, Jin was the first one to go. Walking upstairs, he heard another sneeze and it was coming from Jungkook's room. He walked to the door, knocking before he opened the door.
"Koo?" He says before hearing a sniffle.
"D-daddy... " Jungkook stutters and Jin guesses that he's in littlespace.

"Oh, baby, what's the matter?" Jin asks, sitting down beside the little. Feeling his forehead, he felt the hotness that it gives off, making his eyes widen.
"Koo feel 'icky" Jungkook says, sniffling as tears fall down his cheeks. Jin looks at the little with sad eyes, brushing his bangs back.
"Okay, daddy will make you some soup and then you'll take your medicine" Jin says, smiling. The little's eyes widens, he shook his head, making him dizzy.

"No! Koo won't t-take 'hat! Yucky!" Jungkook exclaims, crossing his arms. Jin just sighed and picked the crying little up.