IC 11

Jungkook finished the soup Jin made him, the others stared at the little with pity. Finding out that the little is sick and couldn't play with him, saddened them. Well, Jungkook wanted to play with them, but his health comes first for them.
"Dada! Dada TaeTae! I wanna pway with yo!" Jungkook says, making grabbing hands towards Taehyung, who bit his lips, fighting the urge to play with the little.

"Daddy Jinnie! Pwease, let me pway wif them!" Jungkook says, pouting. Jin shook his head, not letting him. The little's lips wobbled, his eyes forming tears.
"B-butt" Jungkook tried saying as Jin shushes him.
"No, Koo, you're sick. Your other daddies might get sick too, you need to take your medicine" Jin says, carrying the little on his waist.

Jungkook shook his head, trying to get out of the older's hold.
"Koo, stop" Jin says. Jungkook signs, giving up as he crosses his arms. Tears were falling down his cheeks, but he isn't letting them hear that he's crying. Jin puts Jungkook down, the little still crying with crossed arms, his face expression were angry with a pout. The others cooed, which made Jhngkook glare at them.
"Jungkook, come on" Jin says as he shows the spoon with the medicine in it.

Jungkook shakes his head and he stayed the same. Sighing, Jin thinks for a moment before looking at the little.
"Okay, we will have a condition" He says, but he's just ignored.
"Koo, listen. If you take this, you'll get to play with daddies" The older says, making the younger look at him with sparkling eyes.
"R-really?" He asks, the older nodded. He smirks, nodding and opened his mouth. The others laughed, hearing Jungkook making a disgusted noise.

Jungkook drank water before he giggles, squealing as he claps his hands.

"Yay, I get to pway with daddies!