Chapter 1- The Ocean

Ashley 's POV

"Heyy, Andrea! Wake up!!" I Screamed in my sister Andrea's face. "WHAT!" She screamed. "Today is the day we are going up to the shore!" I squealed, swimming around my room. "Ugh. I don't wanna come!" She yelled, as she laid back down on her bed. "You're coming Andrea!!" I said, as I smacked her tail. "I'm still not coming" She yelled.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Cameron's POV

Me and the boys came to the beach, hoping to meet some cute girls.
As soon as we walked to the water, I saw a girl's face in the ocean, As soon as I made eye contact with the girl, she 'disappeared. "Did you guys see that??" I asked. "No" they all replied.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Ashley's POV

Wow. That was a close one!! I swam back behind a rock, to get a look at the boys so that they didn't see me. The one that caught my eye had short brown hair with a few blonde highlights, and blue eyes. "Wow" I said. Oops. That was loud. As soon as I said that, the boys looked over. I wasn't paying attention, and one of the guys came over.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Nash's POV

I noticed a beautiful girl on a rock. She had brown hair with teal tips. She had blue eyes, and she was beautiful. "Hi" I said walking over to her. "H-h-hi" she said, really shy. A few minutes later that she was on the rock, there was teal partials flying around her. A few seconds after that, she smiled, and walked over to us.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Ashley's POV

OMG my tail just disappeared!! At least I can go see those boys now!!
"Hi!" I said, walking up to them. "Hi!" They all replied. I looked at all the boys. One of the boys I recognized. "JACK??" I yelled to a boy with blonde hair. "ASHLEY?" He said, as I ran up to him. You guys know each other? All the other boys said. "Yea!!" Me and Jack said together as we hugged. "Jack's my brother!" I said. "What are you doing up here?" He asked. "Umm." I replied back, hoping that it would not be suspicious to the boys that I was a mermaid. "Oh..right" Jack quickly responded. "So, who are your friends?" I asked, wanting to get the blue eyed boy's name.

Taylor Caniff
Shawn Mendes
Aaron Carpenter
Jack Gillinsky
Matthew Espinosa
Cameron Dallas
Carter Reynolds
Hayes Grier
Nash Grier

Nash Grier. That's the one.
As soon as they introduced themselves to me, I introduced myself to them. "Hi! I'm Ashley" I said.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Nash's POV

I looked over at Ashley. She looked at me.
Our eyes interlocked with each others' and she walked up to me. "Hey Grier"
she said. "Hey Johnson" I said looking into her eyes. Cameron interrupted. "Awwww! Looks like we got a little love over here!!" He yelled to the boys. "SHUT UP CAMERON!" I said. "Don't be flirting with my sister!" Jack J said, coming over to us. "C'mon Jack!!" Me and Ashley both said at the same time. "Let's show her around!" Taylor said running up the beach.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Jack J's POV

I am so glad that my sister cam to visit! I just really hope that she doesn't tell anyone her secret. I realized that she likes Nash. We headed up to our house. "Woah! Ashley said as we entered the house. It was a giant mansion that all of us could stay in. "Here. I will show you your room" Nash said, as he picked up Ashley and put her on his back. "Be careful with her Nash!!" I screamed at him.
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Ashley's POV

OK. I like Nash, and he likes me. Well, we literally just met like an hour ago.
Nash climbed up the stairs, and he showed me the room across from his. As soon as Nash enters my room, the other boys enter as well.
"Do you have anything you want to bring in here?" Cameron asked. "Ummm.." I said, looking at Jack J with a nervous look. "C'mon
Jack. Let's get my stuff" I said grabbing his hand. We exit the house, and Jack (J) closes the door. "I'll wait right here" He says, as I ran of into the ocean".