Chapter 16 : The locker room (SMUT WARNING!)

Thank you for supporting this story guys T-T i'm really happy..
Enjoy!

------------ Happy reading--------------------

P.s : this chapter contains SMUT and some swearing words (?) (i'm still sucks on it though..so..i'm sorry xD)
If you don't like it..don't bother to read ^^ thank you~
.
.
.
.
.

"I have collected the data you asked for, director "

A young woman elegantly walks in her pair of high-heels, placing a piece of document on the table. The person who was sitting behind the table nodded his head , looking satisfied and smiles towards the young woman "thats good, I know I can always count on you, Jihyo "

With a little smile, Jihyo slightly bows her head towards her boss. She stands next to the director, holding a piece of board with some papers on, she looks on the document carefully before she open up her voice.

"So, you'll have a meeting with Mr.Park , our neighbor company in afternoon, then a dinner with Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee from xxx company. This is your schedule for today sir"

Jihyo bows respectfully as she hands a piece of paper to the director. "and you will need to sign the document before I scheduled the meeting with the I-m company this week, sir.. they asked to send them this document in the evening "

"arasseo- I will sign it after I read it, I will make sure to hand this to you before afternoon" the director smiles. "by the way, Jihyo.. are you feeling alright? "

Jihyo who was spacing out, looks at her boss the moment he asked her. She lowered her pair of glasses and slowly nods her head "y-yea..sir..im alright "

The director shakes his head with a little smile on his face "well..jihyo, You have been my secretary for 2 years already, and Ive know you enough. I can see dark clouds around you, you know, and you look gloomy. I might be your boss but I can be a friend as well, you can always tell me if you have a problem, right? Youre my right-hand after all "
( (where can i find a boss like this?? 😭) )

Jihyo's eyes rolled down, a deep sigh comes out of her mouth and she shakes her head. She was trying her best not to ruin her charisma as she working as the secretary of the director of Oh company, one of the biggest company in South Korea. She was really grateful that her boss is not someone who'll force her to do extra work and the boss treats her really well, and the director Oh is like a friend for her.

"...actually I was worried of my brother Jihyo sighed. The director tilts his head "what happen to your brother?"

"Im not sure how to say this..but my brother seems to have a relationship with the person I liked, and.. "

"your brother is gay??" The director pricked right on Jihyos nerves. Jihyo bites her lips, she's not sure about what to say about that.. its the fact that her brother likes guy, but its too hard for her to admit that her little brother, the one she always loved, choose a wrong path in his life.

"y'know, Jihyo-ya. The world isnt the same place anymore, now people who dated the same gender is just normal, no one complains even the government. But I do think that its not a good thing to do, for me, I want my son to marry a decent woman, he's a grown up after all. I hope he'll find someone hes interested to soon.. and I hope the woman is a great woman like you Jihyo-ya" the director chuckled. Jihyo's cheeks blushed and she smiles at the compliment, she also hopes that she can marry a great man as well..

"now Im thinking of it.. my son hasn't contact me for so long since he left home. That stuborn child.. he's my only son but he chose not to take a part in this company and becoming a useless teacher, living alone and havent contacted home for so long. I missed him, but he always getting on my nerves, I dont even know if he's ready to get married yet, I want to see my grandson already before I grow too old and I need someone to replace me when I retire.." the director suddenly confided with a sad tone. Jihyo looks at him, biting her lips and her mind goes puzzled. A son.. teacher.. lives alone?