Chapter 23 : Is it the end?

.
.
.
.

- Baekhyun's pov-

"Sehunie~"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think..our relationship will last ?"

"Why you suddenly asking that..?"

"I..i'm just scared"

"Well..we never know the future, but as long as you're here with me. I will not stop loving you. "

"Then what if something happen to us.. Do you think it'll change what we have now?"

The older guy look at the younger one with smile.

"Until the end of the world, i will always loving you.. Even we have to say goodbye one day, our heart will remain together. I promise you that we will face any obstacle together, because my heart..has been yours...for a long time now"

.
.
.

I think it was hard to say Goodbye.
Sehun.. You're right.. No one know about the future..
If i have to die now..
I want my mind and my heart only filled  by you..

After all...

My heart..has been yours , for a long time now.

***

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, this is time to bid farewell"

Suho lifts his knife to the air, he looks down at me with a smirk. My eyes are filled with tears, i can't even look at him properly now.

Suho chuckles in annoyance as he swings his knife, right on the direction to my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut, my eyes are blinded by my own tears and my ears are deaf. My mouth is just too scared to say anything.

After few seconds, i realized that nothing has happened to me. I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes widen on what i saw infront of me. Suho's hand was held by a person behind him, the person prevents Suho from stabbing me.

"J..jongdae..?"

Jongdae looks at me, a little smile was on his face "Baekhyun, it's been awhile.."

Suho who was gotten held by Jongdae, gives the latter a deathly glare. He tried to release himself but Jongdae quickly snatches his knife away. Jongdae let Suho go after taking his knife.

"What the actual fck?! What are you doing here?!" Suho shouts in anger. He was about to punch the latter but Jongdae managed to stop his fist.

"Hyung- i will not let this goes any further. And polices already wait for you outside, you better surrender now" Jongdae calmly says.

Suho's eyes widen as he turned around and discovers that bunch of polices and hospital staffs are standing outside the room with their weapons. His eyes slowly sent Jongdae a death glare, his veins are visible on his forehead.

"Fck you, Kim Jongdae!!"

Suho yells in anger as he suddenly grabbed my neck and strangles me. I chocked as i'm not be able to breath, my body is too weak to even defense myself right now. Jongdae who was witnessing immediately calls the polices to break inside, meanwhile he tried to pushes Suho away from me.

"Hyung!! Let him go!!" Jongdae exclaims.

"its police!! Release the boy now or we'll shoot!"

Suho turns his face, facing the polices with a huge grin on his face "shoot me? COME ON!! DO IT IF YOU DARE!!"

The polices look at each other then point their weapon on Suho.

"Release the boy now!" One of them shouts out.

"No i won't !! I will never release him until he die!!" Suho glares at me with horror look. He strangles me without any mercy. I coughed out blood as my eyes rolled in pain, i can't breath and i can't move.

"This is your own fault, Byun Baekhyun!! ITS YOUR FAULT!!! I SHOULD KILL YOU, OR ELSE..OR ELSE-"

DOR!!

A gunfire can be heard after few seconds. Suho's grip suddenly loosens as he stumbles to the ground, i can hear his loud scream after yet i don't remember anything after that because I immediately lose my conciousness after that.

To be continued.

I'm sorry for the short chapter! > < i just tried to update as fast as i can QAQ i hope you guys still enjoy it, and.. Thank you for all your support :') i love you guys! ❤