Chapter 27 : The accident

.
.
.

“I’m taking you to Suho-hyung’s place”

***

The waiting room was dark, not many lights installed there and few more people besides me and Jongdae were also there. The smell of the room giving me goosebumps. I gripped on my own shirt, I have no idea why I’m feeling so nervous. Either its nervousness or a scared feeling.. I don’t know.

Jongdae circles one of his arm around me, he patting my back and signaling that everything is going to be alright, and I don’t need to be scared. But I can’t help myself, I want to know the truth, but .. I might also scared to heard it.

After waiting for few minutes, the view of Suho hyung walking towards us with a scary-looking guard comes. Jongdae gets up from his seat, escorting me to go sit with Suho hyung. I walked with a bit pain on my chest, my body is feeling sick.

When we finally sitting face-to-face with Suho hyung, he just stares at us without saying anything. His eyes are empty, his lips are pale, and his hair is messy.

I gulped my saliva, his condition is worse than I think, and I’m getting a bit scared to talk to him now remembering what he did to me before. But Jongdae was holding my hand, he kept saying “it’s okay” to calm me down.

“um.. Suho-hyung.. h-how are you?” I braved myself to open my mouth and talk to him.

Suho then sends me a scary look which sends goosebumps to my whole body. His dry lips are smiling a bit.

“like shit..” he answered.

My lips formed a thin line upon hearing his answer. Harsh but I can feel how he must be feeling right now, no one would be happy to live inside a jail.

“Suho hyung, I already took Baekhyun here, so now you have to tell him everything.. everything about what happened with your family and Sehun” Jongdae says with seriousness on his eyes. His limb was still wrapping around my waist, gently pulled me closer to him. His other hand is holding mine under the table. I don’t know why he was doing that, but probably to make me feel less nervous. I didn’t ask him further but Jongdae has been showing me more attention lately, he’s really a good friend.

Suho’s lips are turning into a smirk, he rested his head on his arm and look at us with a mocking look “Do you think I’ll tell you that easily? This precious information?”

“t-then..tell us what we can do to make you spill the information, we’ll give it to you” I said without thinking. Jongdae turns his face to me , he furrowed his brows and bites his plump lips. His eyes are showing worriness, but I ignore his stare. I really have to know that information, I have to …

“hyung! We’re serious! Please don’t play with us” Jongdae said irritably. I probably never heard Jongdae raised his tone before, I never see him mad even once. This is the first time.

Suho letting out a deep sigh before nodding his head “alright.. there is no use to keep this information anyway, I’m here now and I cannot do anything.. but Baekhyun, you might can do something” he said.

“what do you mean by that?” I asked.

“you have to save Sehun, Baekhyun-ah..he might be in danger”

My eyes widen on his words “w-what?”

“My father.. he was planning to bring Sehun to London, it’s because he knew about the relationship between both of you. He was planning to get Sehun lived there so he was far away from Korea. And the one who threaten me and forced me to murder you, is his secretary. That devil woman.. she was planning all of these, and she’s also the one who ask me to pretend that I’m in love with Sehun to get rid of you” Suho says.