chapter 4

matts POV

I was scared for Cat, and I couldn't even imagine how scared she was.

I woke up at around 10 am, and check my phone which was on the bedside table,

3 new texts messages, all from Cat:

Catttt😍❤️: hey matt

Catttt😍❤️: wake uppppp

Catttt😍❤️: I forgot to tell you something

me: hey babe what's up

Catttt😍❤️: we can't hangout for 3 weeks bc I'm grounded:(

me: you sure bout that;)?

Catttt😍❤️: r u kidding yes I'm sure! he will kill me if I snuck out!

me: who said you had to sneak out?;) I'll be there tonight at 9

Catttt😍❤️: oh shit alright.

-end of texts-

Cats POV

I was panicking the whole day, thinking about Matt coming over and if my dad will find out. I need to get my dad to leave. I tried to plan some excuses for him to get out of the house for a while. my thoughts got interrupted as someone walked into my room.

"Caterina I just got called into work for the night, I need you to take care of Tyler for me." without letting me respond, he shut the door and left.

I was happy for not making up an excuse, but I needed to take care of my brother now.

it's was around 8 o'clock. I sighed and got up.

I went into the kitchen to make some food. I made Mac and cheese for tyler and I. I sat down and gave a plate of food to tyler. I put on the movie "Nemo" and once he fell asleep, I went back to my room.

I started to go on twitter, but suddenly I heard a knock coming from my window.

I opened my blinds and jumped back when I saw Matt standing there.

I opened the window, "what the hell are you doing? you're going to die!" I whispered. I then gestured for him to grab my hand and help him in my room.

"oh stop I'm fine, I have a ladder" he stated, entering my room, "nice room"

"thanks" I grinned, sitting on my bed.

he sat right next to me, "want to watch a movie?" he asked

"sure, wanna watch ouija?" I said with an evil smile.

he nodded and I put it on my TV.

I lied back on my bed and so did he. he put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest.

every so often I would jump because I got scared, but he would hug me even tighter, "shhh it's okay" he said. I looked up in big brown eyes and smiled.

"I'm okay" I whispered at him with a smile on my face. I stared at him and he stared at me with what felt like hours. he leaned in and so did I. his perfectly shaped lips gently touched mine, and I instantly felt explosions in my stomach from it. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled his body closer to mine. his minty, hot breath escaped his lips onto my neck, which made me get goosebumps. I looked up at him, and kissed him again. he slid his hand down my back and squeezed my ass, "you're right you do have a nice ass" he whispered as he bit his lip. he kissed my down my neck which made me grab his hair. we started to make out, but suddenly I heard foot steps getting louder and louder. "Matt! hide, go!" I demanded as I jumped up. he squeezed under my bed as the door opened. "Cat, can you lay with me?"

"tyler, can't you fall asleep by yourself?" I snapped

"no" he frowned, "who's phone is that?" he asked, referring to Matt's.

"oh this?" I asked grabbing it, "uh i-it's just my old one" I threw it under my bed, where Matt was. "let's go" I said to tyler, with my hand on his shoulder.

we went into his room, where he lied on my lap and fell asleep. I texted Matt,

me: sorry bout that

matt😊💖: it's ight. I had a good time;)

me: me too babe. I'll be in there in a few.

-end of texts-

I was falling for Matt and everything about him.

-------

make sure to comment or vote if you want more!!!